ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone believe Trump only weighs in at 239?

DTtVe_RWsAA16xn.jpg:large

Who in hell would believe any information being released by anyone associated with this crooked SOB? I know it's a minor detail, given all the other misinformation being spewed by Trump's orbit, but at least they should have made the weight figure a bit more believable.

I'd like to edit my 2018 death pool entries and include our current POTUS.

Who in hell would believe any information being released by anyone associated with this crooked SOB? I know it's a minor detail, given all the other misinformation being spewed by Trump's orbit, but at least they should have made the weight figure a bit more believable.

I'd like to edit my 2018 death pool entries and include our current POTUS.
supposedly this doctor was unbiased

What was funny about the report is that it said he was 236 the year before. So he's only gained 3 lbs since taking office. Narcissistic loser.

Can’t buy the 239, his hands alone have to be nearly 40 pounds.

Reactions: Moral
Yeah I think that's probably right. He is a giant piece of fat with no muscle.
This. Fat isn't that heavy. Those are some phenomenal tennis shorts with white tighties though. It's not hard to see what Melania loves so much...

Reactions: Moral
Those are not too far from my numbers and Jesus, I hope I don't look like that.

Ehh I'm about that height and weight. 240, 6' 1 1/2" That doesn't seem too far off really.

I believe everything the doctor said.

I think people are underestimating how much fat it takes to push into the upper 200's. I also believe that Trump aced the cognitive test. Of course acing the cognitive test doesn't mean that the person lives in the realm of reality or is not mentally ill. I don't believe it's ment to test those things.

I got it! Those are 19 ounce pounds. In other words 284 pounds more like it.

I have a friend whose body habitus is similar to Trump. We were chatting about calculating blood alcohol concentrations where weight is an important factor I suggested that he weighed 250, he told me he weighed 285.

How you liking that his bill of health came back clean? Guessing the Left is just beside themselves. You all are so desperate to find something, anything to cling to and whine...

The difference between puppies and democrats is puppies stop whining when they grow up.

As a tremendously sized person, I would say he is closer to 285 (probably more) than 239. This is a very experienced opinion.

Reactions: 3 and Out on D
#GIRTHER is a thing now. Hahaha......

James Gunn, director of the two “Guardians of the Galaxy” films, is offering $100,000 if President Donald Trump will step on a scale.

Gunn’s unusual proposition came hours after White House doctor Ronny Jackson said on Tuesday that the president was 6′3″ and weighed 239 pounds, or one pound shy of the level that would be considered obese.

The filmmaker and other Trump critics didn’t buy it. Mocking Trump’s involvement in the debunked “birther” conspiracy theory that claimed President Barack Obama wasn’t born in the United States, Twitter users created the #Girther hashtag to question Jackson’s claims.

Some even demanded to see Trump’s #GirthCertificate.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/guardians-galaxy-director-james-gunn-092758048.html

InfiniteSerpentineAmericansaddlebred.gif

#GIRTHER is a thing now. Hahaha......

James Gunn, director of the two “Guardians of the Galaxy” films, is offering $100,000 if President Donald Trump will step on a scale.

Gunn’s unusual proposition came hours after White House doctor Ronny Jackson said on Tuesday that the president was 6′3″ and weighed 239 pounds, or one pound shy of the level that would be considered obese.

The filmmaker and other Trump critics didn’t buy it. Mocking Trump’s involvement in the debunked “birther” conspiracy theory that claimed President Barack Obama wasn’t born in the United States, Twitter users created the #Girther hashtag to question Jackson’s claims.

Some even demanded to see Trump’s #GirthCertificate.

InfiniteSerpentineAmericansaddlebred.gif

That's fantastic!!!

So now the Left is saying that the WH doctor is a liar - JFC.

I'm not left, but I have pretty decent vision, and when compared to others with the same height/weight it doesn't seem believable Trump is in that same weight class.

The doctor also said he was in "excellent" health, but when questioned by a doctor from CNN, he seemed to admit that he had signs that would get a normal person a heart disease diagnosis, but for whatever reason Trump doesn't get one, despite his calcium levels in his arteries has risen since past evaluations.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...upta-by-all-standards-trump-has-heart-disease

I'm 6'3" weigh 235 66 yrs old and have nowhere near the gut or ass he has. he 's a easy 260 to 280 and I doubt he's 6'3".
I'd wonder how long his parents and grandparents lived and what they died of rather than how fat he is.

So now the Left is saying that the WH doctor is a liar - JFC.
To be fair, pretty much everything coming out of the WH is a lie these days. You familiar with the boy who cried wolf? If you don't want people questioning everything you or your associates say, don't tell lies like you're getting paid for it!

Reactions: BelemNole
I didn't know Obama wore lifts.....
In all honesty, given Trump's age and weight, he probably has shrunk with age. He very well might have been 6'2 when he was a young man but is now closer to 5'11. Just a theory.

I'm not left, but I have pretty decent vision, and when compared to others with the same height/weight it doesn't seem believable Trump is in that same weight class.

The doctor also said he was in "excellent" health, but when questioned by a doctor from CNN, he seemed to admit that he had signs that would get a normal person a heart disease diagnosis, but for whatever reason Trump doesn't get one, despite his calcium levels in his arteries has risen since past evaluations.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...upta-by-all-standards-trump-has-heart-disease
People see me and think I weigh 175 - I weigh 205.

This is quite laughable. The doctor has been the WH doctor since Bush. He has no reason to lie.The Trump photo of him playing tennis is a photo shop. You guys are turning into birthers and it is quite laughable. The left on this board is turning into a fringe conspiracy group now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT