HBO Max
Disney+

No chick flicks please

Nymphomaniac_poster.jpg

nymphomaniac.jpg

Nymphomaniac-poster-Charl-010.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ghost80
Somebody recommended The Expanse on Prime in one of these threads a week or two ago. I am five or six episodes in and I’m really enjoying it. The first two were a little slower, but there’s a lot of world building to set up, and then the action really builds.

Im looking for a new show to binge by means of:
Netflix
Prime
Hulu
HBO Max
Disney+

No chick flicks please

A couple of shows I finished up recently or are finishing up that I liked are:

The Boys - Amazon
Lovecraft Country - HBO
For All Mankind - Apple
Brave New World - Peacock
Doom Patrol - DC Universe/HBO Max
Lord God Bird - Showtime
The Magicians - Netflix
Raised by Wolves - HBOMax
Expanse - Amazon
Good Omens - Amazon
The Witcher - Netflix

Any of the above you haven’t watched should be added to your list.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
Netflix
Prime
Hulu
HBO Max
Disney+

No chick flicks please

I really enjoyed Raised by Wolves. The Boys is decent but we're not quite done.

Utopia on Amazon is a pretty topical trip.

Somebody recommended The Expanse on Prime in one of these threads a week or two ago. I am five or six episodes in and I’m really enjoying it. The first two were a little slower, but there’s a lot of world building to set up, and then the action really builds.

Watched this and thought it was pretty good, even though it came off as somewhat "low budget" in it's presentation...

I don't know if watching 3 or 4 episodes a week qualifies as binge watching, but we are watching Shameless.

Reactions: Kozisek
A couple that haven't been mentioned...

Barry--HBO
A Wilderness of Error--FX streaming on HULU

Reactions: blackbones
NO SPOILERS

I found myself toward the end saying to myself "This guy is really on to something."

We started last night and binged the first 4. Pretty graphic but seems to hold my attention. Cusak and Rainn are good in it

We started last night and binged the first 4. Pretty graphic but seems to hold my attention. Cusak and Rainn are good in it
This guy is great too. I guess there is a BBC series it is based on that is supposed to be quite good too.

Utopia-Arby-Jacket.jpg

Reactions: fredjr82
Cobra Kai is so good. I’ve also heard so many good things about Ted Lasso that I just signed up for AppleTV+ just so I can watch it.

Reactions: SpyderHawk
"Emily in Paris" on Netflix.

Just kidding. I watched the first three episodes last night and was shocked how much it sucked. Darren Star has lost his touch.

Reactions: CJBauer
I thought I was going to like The Haunting of Bly Manor because of how much I liked Hill House but I was kind of disappointed by the end of it. That was really the only show I was excited for recently.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
In The Dark: Netflix
Kinda weird...but very good was Love, Death and Robots on Netflix.
Chefs Table: BBQ on netflix
Utopia: Prime
The Boys: Prime
Black Summer: Netflix (season 2 coming soon)
Queen of the South: Netflix
F is For Family (Bill Burr): Netflix

Last edited:
Reactions: FSUTribe76
Netflix
Prime
Hulu
HBO Max
Disney+

No chick flicks please
Also, while not RIVETING, I found Taco Chronicles on Netflix to be a pretty cool insight into the different kinds of tacos out there. It explores the region of Mexico for each one. I thought the episode on tacos al pastor was the most interesting as it showed how it has its origins in the way meat is prepared for gyros. It is also mostly in spanish and subtitled, which I enjoy for a change of pace.

Netflix
Prime
Hulu
HBO Max
Disney+

No chick flicks please
Don’t know if it’s good.....matter of fact I know it’s not but...been bingeing “married at first sight”. On season 4. Can’t predict who’s gonna stay together at all. Banging on the honeymoon isn’t a tell. Very confusing

Wife and I (no pics) just finished what could equate to a modern mini-series.

Little Fires Everywhere

Decent story and RW is really good in it. If you are looking for something tolerable to watch with your SIG this is a good option. Most shows I like she wont watch with me.

MV5BNmEyZjc3MzgtZjU1OS00MDlkLThmOTMtODE5OTlmYmUxMTRmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM1NjgyNDI@._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT