ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else ever have a massive unit of a dump and think

BlIIlken2

HB Heisman
Nov 23, 2021
Huh, today is going to be a good day. One of the true great feelings of the world, second best to a one wiper.

md85zq2ryix51.jpg

Huh, today is going to be a good day. One of the true great feelings of the world, second best to a one wiper.
Shortly after my diarrhea days last week I had a really wide shit. There was a ripping and popping, a little crying.

Now for the last week all my regular sized poops have just been flying out of me in seconds, no pushing or anything. All 1 wipers.

"You truly need to go through the storm to see the rainbow" God, who promised to never do that to me again.

Shortly after my diarrhea days last week I had a really wide shit. There was a ripping and popping, a little crying.

Now for the last week all my regular sized poops have just been flying out of me in seconds, no pushing or anything. All 1 wipers.

"You truly need to go through the storm to see the rainbow" God, who promised to never do that to me again.
Kinda like the first few days post colonoscopy, those turds fly out like they’re coming off of a water slide.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT