ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else sick of the kids and their gun law crap?

America has taken "away guns and murdered their citizens" yet when someone like Kapernick points this out, you get pissy. Get a mirror and learn to live by your own standards.
Please elaborate on the mass killings that have occurred and the stripping of all guns.

They aren't "too engaged" they are fed what to say and ran around like puppets. Where were they during the previous administrations shootings? Guess lives didn't matter to them then?

The adults that have raised these little turds do suck.
Well, for most of the last administration they were grade schoolers so that's probably why.

My god, you might be the dumbest poster on this site.

Reactions: unIowa
In that case, you are working against your position by attacking these kids. It's time for you to align yourself with the forces you say you support rather then quibbling about the spokespeople. You are being very short sighted in this thread.
Wait, are they kids or adults? I don't think even they know... they want to be treated like adults, but when confronted with hard questions or backlash they play the "kid card"...

Well, for most of the last administration they were grade schoolers so that's probably why.

My god, you might be the dumbest poster on this site.
1 was elementary - the rest were adult mass shootings.

Orlando nightclub shooting
San Bernardino community center shooting
Roseburg community college shooting
Chattanooga recruiting center shooting
Charleston church shooting
Kansas Jewish Community Center shooting
Second Fort Hood shooting
Navy Yard shooting
Wisconsin Sikh temple shooting
Aurora movie theater shooting
First Fort Hood shooting
Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting

So marching can only happen when it happens to you?

My God - you are the dumbest poster on the board.

Wow. You are dumb.

You asked where these kids were when shootings happened under the last administration.

Well, the kids that are now speaking out (Parkland kids) were in grade school during the last administration.

Wingnuts can't do math I see.

Reactions: mstp1992
Kids should speak up. Getting some gun control will likely be the same path as getting rid of the extreme racists.

Going to have to wait for them to die and hope the next generation chooses a different path.

That being said, the kid on TV all the time is going to take away the focus from guns to him.

Wow. You are dumb.

You asked where these kids were when shootings happened under the last administration.

Well, the kids that are now speaking out (Parkland kids) were in grade school during the last administration.

Wingnuts can't do math I see.
Actually I didn't say "where were the kids" I said where were they (including the adults that are leading them around by their strings).

Hard to grasp when you have such tunnel vision

Please elaborate on the mass killings that have occurred and the stripping of all guns.
Google it. Tommy guns and many other arms are banned and we have the death penalty in addition to horrific examples like the trail of tears or Waco.. You already knew this, right?

Interesting aberration. Sort of the opposite of my question but similarly illustrates why singling out a particular product in the constitution is problematic.

WWJD what is the end goal of the gun control debate we are currently having?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT