ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else wondering when the 2025 Big Ten schedule will come out?

MeetTheFerentzes

HB Heisman
Sep 6, 2022
I'm used to planning my football Saturdays a year in advance. I don't work a 9-5 job, do a lot of traveling and work a lot of weekends. Pretty soon work will be scheduling for all of 2025 and I sure would like to know what weekends to make sure I have off. The 2024 Big Ten schedule came out in early Nov 2023, which was really late but understandable considering the expansion. The opponents are set; you'd think they'd have 2025 figured out by now...

Reactions: shudaddy
I don't think the Big Ten basketball schedule for this season is even out yet...so I would imagine next year's FB is not coming out too soon just based on that.

• Sad
Reactions: MeetTheFerentzes
I'm used to planning my football Saturdays a year in advance. I don't work a 9-5 job, do a lot of traveling and work a lot of weekends. Pretty soon work will be scheduling for all of 2025 and I sure would like to know what weekends to make sure I have off. The 2024 Big Ten schedule came out in early Nov 2023, which was really late but understandable considering the expansion. The opponents are set; you'd think they'd have 2025 figured out by now...
Nope. I'm takin' 'em one game at a time and one year at a time. :)

For your sake, and that of others in similar situations, I hope the 2025 schedule will be released ASAP. It's tough trying to make plans. I get it. I hope the BIG does too.

Dates aren't available, but you know your road trip options

Ames
Los Angeles
Lincoln
New Jersey
Madison

Talk about contrast

Reactions: BirdistheWord
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT