ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone have an update on the gay wedding cake case at the Supreme Court?

A print shop or sculptor's studio isn't a retail shop. Neither is a cake decorating business that doesn't serve food.
Some print shops are. For purposes of this discussion let’s say you run one that is.

What then? Do I get my signs or not?

Reactions: BrianNole09
Except no religious text supports any of that.

Holy shit, you want a religious litmus rest to decide these issues?

I’m on the fence on this case because it is incredibly complicated and implicates various rights, but positions like this astound me. Do you really wants Judicial members deciding your religious beliefs and their legitimacy?

I haven’t read the whole thread and now won’t, because holy shit Trad. You really have stepped it up.

Reactions: strummingram
Identical twins have the same genes or DNA. They are nurtured in equal prenatal conditions. If homosexuality is caused by genetics or prenatal conditions and one twin is gay, the co-twin should also be gay.

“Because they have identical DNA, it ought to be 100%,” Dr. Whitehead notes. But the studies reveal something else. “If an identical twin has same-sex attraction the chances the co-twin has it are only about 11% for men and 14% for women.”

Your highlighted portions illustrate an overly simplistic and inaccurate picture of genetics.

Hint: “identical” isn’t expressed identically.

Reactions: strummingram
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT