ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone listening to SCOTUS oral arguments this morning....

How is this even possible? Didn't the baby move inside of them? Do these women normally go 9 months without a cycle? Never once questioned the weight gain or changes in their bodies?
My daughter in law was about 24 weeks when she found out she was pregnant. When I asked her about it she said she took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. She spotted throughout her pregnancy so she wasn't sure what was going on. I can't speak to baby moving but it's also pretty common not to feel it until the 3rd trimester. Movement before that is more of a flutter and can be explained away. I didn't know her then but photos taken in October for a baby born February 2 do not look like she is pregnant. For most women you find out about 6-8 weeks or even before if you are actively trying. But not always

That would be interesting.

As for abortion, if Congress stripped the Supreme Court's of authority to hear those cases (and presumably all the lesser federal courts too), the states would be free to decide the abortion issue. The pro-choice crowd wouldn't want this.
Wait a minute........when did I give up my right as a citizen of the USA? Honestly.....phuque Iowa! I am a citizen of the USA first and foremost........and Iowa a distant second.
We fought a phuquin' CIVIL WAR about this......and suddenly, this war has no historical perspective or value? Sure "states" have rights.....but my rights as a United States citizen certainly overrides these rights the state might wish to impose on me. Yes states have the right to establish voting laws....but they cannot limit this right of mine because I am of a certain color, creed or religion.....If they do, the FEDS have the OBLIGATION to come in and protect my rights as a cvitizen of the United States.

Doesn't help me sleep at night either way. Just basing it off the evidence I've seen.

No one else was so concerned that I said SCOTUS vs. Roe.
You claim without any basis other than he called you out on something no one else did that he is autistic. You say that as a parent of autistic kids. Man you really are a real life piece of shit.

My daughter in law was about 24 weeks when she found out she was pregnant. When I asked her about it she said she took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. She spotted throughout her pregnancy so she wasn't sure what was going on. I can't speak to baby moving but it's also pretty common not to feel it until the 3rd trimester. Movement before that is more of a flutter and can be explained away. I didn't know her then but photos taken in October for a baby born February 2 do not look like she is pregnant. For most women you find out about 6-8 weeks or even before if you are actively trying. But not always
This doesn't seem to be too far fetched, I was more referring to the comment of not know about the pregnancy until the baby was delivered.

This doesn't seem to be too far fetched, I was more referring to the comment of not know about the pregnancy until the baby was delivered.

I remember you on here blathering about how smart you were. How long you were an EMT, blah, blah, blah. Do some research before running your stupid hole.

A 2002 paper published in the British Medical Journal estimated that it occurs in about one in every 2,500 pregnancies

You claim without any basis other than he called you out on something no one else did that he is autistic. You say that as a parent of autistic kids. Man you really are a real life piece of shit.

It seems rather nitpicky about the language. This is hardly the first time he's been extremely nitpicky about "precise language".

I don't mean it as some sort of insult but this isn't something I see in neurotypicals.

Quite frankly I don't mind it if he didn't imply I was stupid every time he did it.

I remember you on here blathering about how smart you were. How long you were an EMT, blah, blah, blah. Do some research before running your stupid hole.

A 2002 paper published in the British Medical Journal estimated that it occurs in about one in every 2,500 pregnancies
Oh look its Fredo the troll, the douchebag that only comes around when he feels spouting his mouth off. Welcome back dipshit, I understand that math is hard for you; but .04% is a relatively small number and hopefully you have about the same chance of reproducing.

You do understand that an EMT is not the same as an obstetrician right? I get that you're stupid; but do you really want people to believe you are that stupid?

Talk about running your stupid hole, bitch you own that title.

Oh look its Fredo the troll, the douchebag that only comes around when he feels spouting his mouth off. Welcome back dipshit, I understand that math is hard for you; but .04% is a relatively small number and hopefully you have about the same chance of reproducing.

You do understand that an EMT is not the same as an obstetrician right? I get that you're stupid; but do you really want people to believe you are that stupid?

Talk about running your stupid hole, bitch you own that title.

It took me literally 1 minute to find the answers to your question. Try a little harder not to be so dumb all the time.

We know you're not a obstetrician, that much is obvious. I was just pointing out the time you were on here beating your chest on how smart of an EMT you were. We all had a good laugh then too 🤣

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
It seems rather nitpicky about the language. This is hardly the first time he's been extremely nitpicky about "precise language".

I don't mean it as some sort of insult but this isn't something I see in neurotypicals.

Quite frankly I don't mind it if he didn't imply I was stupid every time he did it.
Stop being a piece of shit and trying to explain away your awfulness. Accept it. Change it. Move on.

My awfulness in not specifying Roe in a thread where we were specifically talking about Roe.

Yeah I'm a horrible person.
No, you miss the point completely unsurprisingly. You are an awful person by labeling someone autistic because you can't handle being called out. You use that as an insult, and yes it was an insult, when you are a parent of actual autistic kids. You are scum.

No, you miss the point completely unsurprisingly. You are an awful person by labeling someone autistic because you can't handle being called out. You use that as an insult, and yes it was an insult, when you are a parent of actual autistic kids. You are scum.

No again I think I'm autistic, I'm just recognizing it in someone else.

You may be, but you have no knowledge or training to diagnose it.

I'm not diagnosing it. I'm simply pointing out my suspicions. Poster may take that and work with it.

Many adults now have autism but don't know it because it was simply never diagnosed because we didn't have as good of an understanding of it when we were children.

96af66ae-f9be-46d8-bc47-b1bbf040d40c

It took me literally 1 minute to find the answers to your question. Try a little harder not to be so dumb all the time.

We know you're not a obstetrician, that much is obvious. I was just pointing out the time you were on here beating your chest on how smart of an EMT you were. We all had a good laugh then too 🤣
So you remember something I supposedly posted at some point in the past? I get that you're a spineless troll; but I'm not sure if I should be uneasy at your apparent infatuation or flattered by it. Either way it's rather creepy.
On the flip side, I can't think of a single thing you've ever posted that was worth remembering. Funny how worthless individuals are easy to overlook.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT