ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone live in the Aurora area of Colorado?

Mar 11, 2020
So I'm talking with my buddy Curl's last night about a layover in Denver I have coming up and he brings up the Cheery creek jewelry heist. I didn't know anything about it but I had heard about the apartment complex that got overrun and he informed me there is actually a second one that's in a way worse situation.

Then today I see this:

I have a buddy who has a rental property about 20 minutes south of aurora. He referred to it as Saudi aurora when I asked him this question. Said his place is far enough away from the rough spots that it's not a concern (yet) but that aurora has gotten rough af and is not a place to visit, especially with your family.

I have a buddy who has a rental property about 20 minutes south of aurora. He referred to it as Saudi aurora when I asked him this question. Said his place is far enough away from the rough spots that it's not a concern (yet) but that aurora has gotten rough af and is not a place to visit, especially with your family.
Aurora is where the biggest mosque is. The Muslim community there has been great for Aurora. Like half the staff of Anschutz and every pharmacy tech in five counties live there.

And Aurora has a Halal guys now.

Reactions: billanole
Common Ground Golf Course in Aurora is one of the best municipal golf courses I’ve played. Would recommend.

Reactions: mnole03
I was surprised to learn how large Aurora is. It’s bigger than Cleveland, New Orleans and Orlando to name a few.

So I'm talking with my buddy Curl's last night about a layover in Denver I have coming up and he brings up the Cheery creek jewelry heist. I didn't know anything about it but I had heard about the apartment complex that got overrun and he informed me there is actually a second one that's in a way worse situation.

Then today I see this:

Another thing Colorado has going for it in "Hardest State to Invade".

These guys aren't going to give up their territory easy.

Then today I see this:

The owner of that building will certainly be unable to secure proper insurance coverage for that apartment structure

Then today I see this:

You have a friend named Curl?

Weird.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT