ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone own a Volvo?

Jimmy McGill

HR Legend
Sep 9, 2018
Earth
Depending on how Friday goes, I may buy a new car and give mine to the oldest daughter to drive. I know I have come across as a cheap turd when it comes to cars (I still think I'm right;) )

But the S60 looks bad ass, and both Ames and DSM are growing Rechargeable stations. I'm a Sedan fan. I don't like the SUVs / crossovers. To each their own. But with gas prices, and getting up to 41 MPH.....Count me in.

I want to get ahead of the game on electrical charged cars game since I tend to call some of my friends eco-terrorist for not recycling.

The wife has one. The only negative is the premium gas. The car has been good. Make sure it comes with good tires. The wife had some fancy ones that went bad at 20,000

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Depending on how Friday goes, I may buy a new car and give mine to the oldest daughter to drive. I know I have come across as a cheap turd when it comes to cars (I still think I'm right;) )

But the S60 looks bad ass, and both Ames and DSM are growing Rechargeable stations. I'm a Sedan fan. I don't like the SUVs / crossovers. To each their own. But with gas prices, and getting up to 41 MPH.....Count me in.

I want to get ahead of the game on electrical charged cars game since I tend to call some of my friends eco-terrorist for not recycling.

Most cars can do that

Wife (no pic) has an XC60. She's had it for about 4 years and it never had anything go wrong. replaced the tires and wiper blades in the last year but that's it. Has better tires now than what came from the factory. She loves it. I don't mind it either. The only thing I don't like is on really cold or hot days it seems like it slowly wants to level out the temp in the car vs blasting hot or cold air until I decide I've had enough and level it out manually.

ADVERTISEMENT