ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone seen sijoint

This is such a wonderful feeing......being noticed. Glad I stopped by........but, I have to run to the store (hope a few libs try to cross in front of me and my gas guzzling HUMMER). "They just ran out in front of me officer and I couldn't stop" I apologize I don't have time to post an image, but if I find one later I'll be sure to post it.

Originally posted by sijoint:

This is such a wonderful feeing......being noticed. Glad I stopped by........but, I have to run to the store (hope a few libs try to cross in front of me and my gas guzzling HUMMER). "They just ran out in front of me officer and I couldn't stop" I apologize I don't have time to post an image, but if I find one later I'll be sure to post it.
Pic of your guzzling hummer?

Originally posted by naturalmwa:

Back....love this attention. Walked away....not a scratch.
burn1.jpg

Originally posted by naturalmwa:

Back....love this attention. Walked away....not a scratch.
ec
Looks like you finished him off good. Wrecked him even. Smoked that guy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT