ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone wanna start a church with me?

Wahawk56

HR Legend
Aug 31, 2004
The Crisco dollar thread for me thinking, let's get a hrot church started give out these blessings and collect all that extra money tax free. Could be a huge investment opportunity.

I'll be your confessor. I suggest an app. People can put their credit card info in and when they want a blessing or forgiveness they just click a button on their phone and we are paid.

"hrot church"
laugh.r191677.gif

Reactions: Rudolph
This is what you decided to do for a career? You ppl and your "reverend" titles...

Start up costs would not be expensive:

1. Rental of High School Gym for Sunday Worship.

2. Volunteer Praise Band and Singers

3. Seminary Student who would preach and conduct
the Worship Service.

4, Core of Volunteers to serve as ushers, greeters,
and people to take advertising flyers about first service
into the community.

I'd start with today's gospel. It is John 3:10 through about 22 or so, IIRC.

You can choose light or dark, but if you understand what God did with His only son, your choice will matter for a long time.

I know where I line up on this matter. I urge you to think about it a bit more.

Originally posted by Pepperman:

I'd start with today's gospel. It is John 3:10 through about 22 or so, IIRC.

You can choose light or dark, but if you understand what God did with His only son, your choice will matter for a long time.

I know where I line up on this matter. I urge you to think about it a bit more.
The app could help with that. Download it and enter your credit card info to be saved.

Originally posted by naturalmwa:

I'd start with today's gospel.  It is John 3:10 through about 22 or so, IIRC.

I know where I line up on this matter.  I urge you to think about it a bit more.
The app could help with that.  Download it and enter your credit card info to be saved.  

If I pay double each time, is it safe to assume it will guarantee me a better spot in heaven than Pepperman? Kind of like a "fast pass" at Disneyland?
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Originally posted by 95Hawk:
What will the church's philosophy be regarding rubbing one out to the super hot woman that one saw in church?

I'll hang up and listen to the response.

There are bibs and wet wipes for that... Kinda like a barbecue joint!

Originally posted by KennyPowers_96:
Originally posted by naturalmwa:

I'd start with today's gospel. It is John 3:10 through about 22 or so, IIRC.

I know where I line up on this matter. I urge you to think about it a bit more.
The app could help with that. Â Download it and enter your credit card info to be saved. Â

If I pay double each time, is it safe to assume it will guarantee me a better spot in heaven than Pepperman? Kind of like a "fast pass" at Disneyland?
I think you sound like you're on the path to sainthood.

Is this a church where the government has to leave me alone if I do drugs because it's my religion?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT