ADVERTISEMENT

AOC and Bernie Sanders Don’t Understand Math

Yeah, when a Democrat was president. Lol. He raised taxes in 1993, cut the deficit, and the markets took off. No Republicans supported cutting the deficit.

Shit, I didn’t know Presidents have the power to levy taxes! Who knew? Quit changing the subject. These two Democratic morons are your representatives Dems. Deal with it.

Reactions: biggreydogs
I love how AOC & Bernie just assume the average American is as stupid as they are and have no idea what interest/APR are, what they mean and how much they are paying.

Hey Dumbass Bernie, ever think that people buying an appliance already have a credit card with a lower rate that they know what the rate is and understand how it works? IE if you pay off the credit card in the first month it is due you pay 0.00% interest! No really 0.00% it’s crazy cheap!

Shit, I didn’t know Presidents have the power to levy taxes! Who knew? Quit changing the subject. These two Democratic morons are your representatives Dems. Deal with it.

I am happy to deal with it. They both call out Citizen's United. That is about enough for me. If any R's think that elections shouldn't be bought, they are free to join in. Cruz at least supports the lobbying ban.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT