ADVERTISEMENT

AOC Nails It

296794_fpx.tif

I would say much of that stuff, the radicalization and the racism was already there, he just took advantage of it.

All this should tell us is that it's a much bigger problem than most of us thought before. They were racist before, all Trump did was give them permission to be overt in their racism.

For starters, the Republican Party didn't embrace him. The establishment did what they could to prevent him from getting the nomination.
And there are at least five words in her quote that she would never utter without prompting or editing.

For starters, the Republican Party didn't embrace him. The establishment did what they could to prevent him from getting the nomination.
And there are at least five words in her quote that she would never utter without prompting or editing.
When Trump mocked the handicapped at a rally, not one GOP official demanded he apologize for his crass and boorish behavior. The Party’s silence was an endorsement of his behavior.

This level of stupid is why we're in the shape we are in.

So, in other words, the Republican party doesn't embrace Trump, they're just too pussy to stand up for the good of the country.

Pathetic. As much as I think AOC is an airhead, I will take her every day of the week over Trump and the spineless cowards of your ilk.

You fuggin traitors and cowards can't die off soon enough.

Reactions: cigaretteman

Yes, you left out what he posted after your quote. The GOP establishment hated Trump. They did everything they could to keep Trump from getting the nomination. The Dems pulled the same crap on Bernie, and it worked. It was only after Trump outlasted all the other GOPs and won that they felt they had to embrace him. Now they have just dug in their heels defending "their" guy.

Reactions: grayhair81
Did you listen to her questioning in the Cohen hearing? She showed the other politicians on both sides how to get information without grandstanding. Anyone who tries to make a point about someone's intelligence should do so with resorting to attacks on the person's appearance.

I like the way you think. We should all point out stupid and ugly people.

Yes, you left out what he posted after your quote. The GOP establishment hated Trump. They did everything they could to keep Trump from getting the nomination. The Dems pulled the same crap on Bernie, and it worked. It was only after Trump outlasted all the other GOPs and won that they felt they had to embrace him. Now they have just dug in their heels defending "their" guy.
Soooo...

Really?

Umm. OK. Four words. Radicalization, infrastructure, reanimated, amplified. You know, like, umm, ahh, any word that has more than two of those silly bowl thingies.
On a separate note, for a 30-year-old vegan who is the model of health and fitness, her boobs are really droopy. She will be kicking those things before she is 40.
She's likely more familiar with those words than you are.

They had no choice? And, what does the Democratic Party have to do with the fact that the Republicans adopted a degenerate's degenerate as their new model for the party and leader of it?

And continue to look the other way as he shreds all norms of decorum and dignity of the United States Presidency, thumbs his nose at the Constitution and rule of law, has brought unparalleled corruption into the oval office, violates the Emoluments clause and violates his oath of office on a daily basis and appoints unqualified and corrupt individuals to the highest positions in the United States government.

Reactions: papabeef
They had no choice? And, what does the Democratic Party have to do with the fact that the Republicans adopted a degenerate's degenerate as their new model for the party and leader of it?

Democrats squashed anyone daring to challenge Hillary. Nevertheless, they would have been signing off on all kinds of crazy shit if Bernie somehow won the primary and election. It just points out the hypocrisy of both parties. They will get behind raving lunatics if they somehow win. The Dems were much more successful at derailing Bernie than the Reps were at derailing Trump. I blame the Dems for Trump as much as the Reps. They were hell bent on Hillary and could have considered better options. They ran a bad campaign with Hillary and let that degenerate beat her.

Democrats squashed anyone daring to challenge Hillary. Nevertheless, they would have been signing off on all kinds of crazy shit if Bernie somehow won the primary and election. It just points out the hypocrisy of both parties. They will get behind raving lunatics if they somehow win. The Dems were much more successful at derailing Bernie than the Reps were at derailing Trump. I blame the Dems for Trump as much as the Reps. They were hell bent on Hillary and could have considered better options. They ran a bad campaign with Hillary and let that degenerate beat her.

Um, no.

I'll take it a step further, Iowa is the reason that Trump won the Presidency. After the Iowa Caucus only Bernie was left to challenge Hillary. He was easily derailed by the party. Everybody else already dropped out because of pressure from the Democratic party. Well, the Democrats got what they wanted, Hillary. And that unlikeable beotch handed Trump the Presidency.

How he got elected is a lengthy thread but no excuse now for how much of the GOP has fallen in line behind him. It’s awful.

I do think that once Trump is out of office you’ll be hard pressed to find someone who admits to having voted for him.

Bernie wasn't even a Democrat until 2015. Republicans had 16 other choices for the the nomination and the chose Trump. It's ridiculous for Republicans to claim they had no choice. Despite the premise that Hillary was a bad candidate she received 3 million more votes than Trump, but still lost because of an archaic system.

How he got elected is a lengthy thread but no excuse now for how much of the GOP has fallen in line behind him. It’s awful.

I do think that once Trump is out of office you’ll be hard pressed to find someone who admits to having voted for him.
There are a number of posters on HROT who claim not to have voted for Trump, but devote a significant number of their posts to defending him.

Bernie wasn't even a Democrat until 2015. Republicans had 16 other choices for the the nomination and the chose Trump. It's ridiculous for Republicans to claim they had no choice. Despite the premise that Hillary was a bad candidate she received 3 million more votes than Trump, but still lost because of an archaic system.

Republicans were stupid in the primaries and viable candidates fractured the mainstream party voters among themselves. Just because Trump won doesn't meant that is what most party members wanted. Both Republicans in the primaries and Democrats in the election underestimated Trump's core group of MAGAs. Now the whole country is paying for it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT