ADVERTISEMENT

AOC wants you to vote out Pro-Life Dems

This is nothing new to AOC. She has said in the past she wants Dems that aren't full fledged progressives out. There was actually a little blow back and she backed down.

Only menstruating pervs who can't figure out how to get free contraceptives. Kind of sexist of you to call all women stupid.
Go cheer for Iowa State. You are an embarrassment. I'll just leave your post up there so people can judge for themselves which one of us is sexist. Geeze, how old are you, 12?

Reactions: Tom Paris
Ok. An idiot poster giving advice to an annoying poster. You got game.
Annoying poster? Me? Lol. Take a look through the thread, you pissy bimbette.

Do us both a favor and put me on ignore. Of course, doing that would mean you’d have less shit to cry and complain about. Head over to Democrat Underground. Lots of likeminded folk there for you slobber over:

Reactions: seminoleed
"Also, if you live in a blue area, when people say ‘go vote,’ that should include primary elections too. Because, the thing that a lot of people don't like to talk about, is the fact that not every Democrat is pro-choice. Okay? So, the ones that aren't, we really need to reassess if it's appropriate for them to continue to serve in 2022 because people should have the right to control their own body. This is pretty basic."
Good thing she's only a fringe player on the left but a Boogeyman to the right.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Go cheer for Iowa State. You are an embarrassment. I'll just leave your post up there so people can judge for themselves which one of us is sexist. Geeze, how old are you, 12?

Go back to Illinois you piece of fecal matter. Maybe you can get your meningitis vaccine there.

I am pro choice, I believe in giving the child a billion choices in their lifetime. You are selfish and pro death. I am on the right side of history.

Go back to Illinois you piece of fecal matter. Maybe you can get your meningitis vaccine there.

I am pro choice, I believe in giving the child a billion choices in their lifetime. You are selfish and pro death. I am on the right side of history.
LOL. So, what's your next screen name going to be, moron?

AOC definitely didn't have this intention, but she highlighted why we are in this predicament with an SC making rulings that are highly politicized and aren't well-supported. The Court is destroying decades of societal progreess in rapid speed, 90% of the country even remembers what's going to happen with the 2A following Thursday.

The right will plug its nose and vote for candidates it may not like, and they've been doing it for decades in order to get an SC that will give it what it wants. The 2A crowd likely cares about the 2A and not about abortion. The miranda crowd probably doesn't care about abortion. The anti gay crowd doesn't care about the 2A, etc.

Meanwhile Dems are too busy out-liberaling each other. Nearly the whole country is telling the Dems to get control of these issues, and they're turning on themselves.

I see you didn't watch the video. Why do you keep replying? Can't get any attention from the wife?
Why watch the video when your posts make it very apparent who you are. Why do you keep trying to convince everyone how much of a hardass on the internet that you are are? Nothing like an internet tough guy to provide some good entertainment for the day.

Ideological purity stuff for the dems really needs to go. It's a gamble... if you think you can replace pro-life with pro-choice and you pull it off, great. But there has to be low tolerance for failure. It seems like they've been failing too much. There's a very real price for failing.

Why watch the video when your posts make it very apparent who you are. Why do you keep trying to convince everyone how much of a hardass on the internet that you are are? Nothing like an internet tough guy to provide some good entertainment for the day.

You don't know me. My post reveal very little actually. Thanks for the compliment on my ass though. The squats are paying off.

"I'd always wondered." If I'm showing Peep Show to somebody I always go to these 5 episodes:
- Shrooming
- Jurying
- Chairman Mark
- Threeism
Season 1 and 2 are a little slow but after that there really isn't an episode that isn't great. Mitchell and Webb are the most underrated comedy duo.

ADVERTISEMENT