Apologies to the Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCHawk5

HR Heisman
Gold Member
Aug 7, 2019
Hello everyone,

I would like to apologize for my posts on here. I went personal too often with a lot of people, and I truly regret my behavior. I understand if there is still resentment towards me, and don’t expect forgiveness from anyone. Moving forward, I will not be calling anyone names, saying “Ironic,” or otherwise hijacking threads.

Hello everyone,

I would like to apologize for my posts on here. I went personal too often with a lot of people, and I truly regret my behavior. I understand if there is still resentment towards me, and don’t expect forgiveness from anyone. Moving forward, I will not be calling anyone names, saying “Ironic,” or otherwise hijacking threads.
Now, if only posters like chis, tom, Mitch, etc. will do the same……..
Too much hate on this board. Too much hyper partisanship. Too much “My views are always right and yours are always wrong.” Nobody is considerate or respectful of the opinions of others.

Just so there are no mistakes, I have spoken to both @Whiskeydeltadeltatango and @NCHawk5. Both understand that their bans have been lifted and that there is an expectation that they act appropriately. I’d like to think I’m fair about these things folks. I will say this, some of you are walking a pretty thin line. I’m not going to put up with a whole bunch of back and forth that is of the personal nature or is just plain negative and derogatory.

Its okay to have your opinion, and its okay to voice them. Just find a better way to express yourselves.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT