ADVERTISEMENT

Apologies

Rose bowl or bust

HB Heisman
Jul 30, 2003
I have to make a few.

#1) Mr. Vandenburg. I said I would stop short of calling you a stud on page 2 of the game thread. I take that back....you brought your big boy game pads to the game today.

#2) Mr. King. I was about to call you out before I left the game thread. Catch EVERY damn punt....but the one you did catch changed the game. Huge return. Interception was a bonus....a REALLY BIG BONUS.

#3) GDGD....you do have some balls somewhere. I wish you would find them at the end of the first, but that call late in the 4th was awesome.

#4) Mr. Jaleel Johnon....I was about to string you up after the first couple of offsides...glad you settled down and dominated the second half. Keep that up.

#5) Iowa fan base...I quit posting in the game thread during half time and started drinking....awesome second half. So much more enjoyable game when you're not worrying about bitching about things. My wife and kids are gone, so I cursed at the TV, cheered loud as hell when I wanted, and had an awesome second half. Thank you to the Hawks for allowing me to do that!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.