ADVERTISEMENT

Appears Shapiro is going to Cornell

No, in most places it's not. They like to make it sound like we have no decent internet speeds. I'm from a small rural community on the western side of the state. In town and in the country, we have had fiber for 5 or 6 years now. Works great
As someone who used to work in the business and may soon be going back, Iowa has the second slowest average download internet speeds in the U.S. Only Alaska is worse.

No, in most places it's not. They like to make it sound like we have no decent internet speeds. I'm from a small rural community on the western side of the state. In town and in the country, we have had fiber for 5 or 6 years now. Works great
I’m from Sheldon. What about you?

I am completely confused by Goblin’s claim that reinforcements are on the way.

First off, the word reinforcements is plural, which insinuates more than one.

Secondly, “on the way”…that is very broad. What does that mean?

Then finally…..”reinforcement is bringing more reinforcement.

I’m officially confused.

I’m officially confused.
Technically every year we have reinforcements. However, most people call them recruits.

Reactions: el dub

I’m officially confused.
It’s a fact, not a claim.

A current committed recruit and a potential future committed recruit.

Currently in a jet plane on the way to Iowa.

A potential recruit is coming with a committed recruit.

You good?

Zul

You good?
still don’t quite get it 😝

• Haha
Reactions: Gobblin

You good?
We got any reinforcements on the way for next season? 157 variety - rare true freshman start quality or transfer?

Reactions: IRONBIRD
We got any reinforcements on the way for next season? 157 variety - rare true freshman start quality or transfer?
Word on the street….. Ain’t been no suitable 157 pounders available for almost half a decade. You think that’s all gonna change suddenly?

Yea, my Iowa internet/wifi comment was intended as a joke, though the part about wifi speed being a recruiting tool with kids these days may be 83% true. But hey, at least I generated some more debate in here. 😉

You good?
That helps a little bit, yes. Thank you.

That means either Kolby Franklin or Gabe Arnold is bringing someone to campus as we speak.

I have no info on that, but i think we have a couple guys already on the roster that many have kinda given up on too soon. I am, and always will be, a Rathjen guy. Get the young man fully healthy and cranking, put him on full feed, lift like a madman and we have something really, really nice.

Now Willie, it doesn't make sense to question Gobblin, but then not answer yourself! Who's with the Arnold's?

Chittum and/or Shapiro not being Hawks stings quite a bit was really hoping to get one or the other. Sealey would soften the blow a bit also like Ruiz from Cali.
Sealey is going to be a hammer. Kids only a sophomore and his skill set is off the charts. Lots of variety in his attacks and dude already has his man strength. Definitely wrestles Iowa style with lots of aggressive hand fighting and forward pressure. I’ve got no inside info on Ruiz, but St. JB has been an Arizona St. pipeline as of late.

Sealey is going to be a hammer. Kids only a sophomore and his skill set is off the charts. Lots of variety in his attacks and dude already has his man strength. Definitely wrestles Iowa style with lots of aggressive hand fighting and forward pressure. I’ve got no inside info on Ruiz, but St. JB has been an Arizona St. pipeline as of late.
Agree…. The more I learn about him on AND off the mat, the more I love him.

Reminds me of a more athletic and offensively skilled Marinelli.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT