ADVERTISEMENT

Apple acquiring streaming rights

Do you think iPhones don't have 5G on T-Mobile? They certainly do.

Also it's always been that way. My first iPhone was a 5. I paid 200.00 for it as part of the plan when I switched to then Sprint. I didn't pay anything for the 6 or 7, because the trades literally paid the entire cost of the new phone. Then I didn't trade the 7, because they wanted to charge me for it. I added a line for the XR, and traded one of my wife and I's 7's for and got for free. I added another line for this most recent one, and traded another 7 and this time I think I pay 7 dollars a month for it. But basically I've paid 200.00 plus 7 bucks/mo for all of the phones I've owned since something like 2013.

The laptops are completely overpriced. But owning the one of the phones can be incredibly inexpensive if you play your cards right.
Can't get cheaper than free, especiallyfor 2 phones, the latest Samsung. I love my phone. And I don't have to deal with Apple!

Reactions: Ree4
Can't get cheaper than free, especiallyfor 2 phones, the latest Samsung. I love my phone. And I don't have to deal with Apple!

I don't have to deal with Apple either. I just get the device from T-Mobile and go on with life. Again, I've gotten basically 3 or 4 free phones at this point simply because the trade values are astronomical.

I don't have to deal with Apple either. I just get the device from T-Mobile and go on with life. Again, I've gotten basically 3 or 4 free phones at this point simply because the trade values are astronomical.
You trade yours in, I donate mine to the local shelter.

I think all you Apple bashers are right. They are never going to make any money selling that crap. LOL.

Geez, it's only one of the greatest stories in the history of American business and they sell inferior products, rrriiiggghhhttt.
All it takes is marketing and a charismatic front man to bamboozle stupid Americans. That's the Apple story.

Reactions: Ree4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT