ADVERTISEMENT

Arctic Plunge

WWDMHawkeye

HR Heisman
Nov 13, 2014
I’m throwing my hat in the ring this year at the arctic plunge to benefit the HWC. Since my wrestling days are long since over, this will be my only opportunity to reach the top of any podium of any consequence.

Now is your chance to make a fellow hawk fan’s dream come true! More info to follow. Will be pimping for pledges soon!

I am fully prepared to make a complete fool of myself for the sake of the club. Will be willing to wear something totally ridiculous (within reason) for a large enough pledge.

Last edited:
Im thinking about doing it too. You might have some iron to sharpen your iron.

Not to be a jerk, but man, did that not sound like I'm sure was intended.

CPJbwU1WcAEcICF.png:large

Who else wants to sharpen some iron with iron? Gotta be some more plungers out there!

Last edited:
Reactions: HKI
Update on the Plunge.

LutherAce (Heeren) and I (Haupert) are neck-and-neck. Ace is currently in 4th place and I’m in 3rd. We’re both on Ironside’s heels.

We’d both appreciate your support! Maybe pitch in $5 to each of us?

A video is in the works. Hope to have it up soon. Gonna be real stupid, and hopefully a little humorous. Happy to act the fool for the sake of the HWC and the Hawks. If you dig the video, a tiny donation would be much appreciated!

Not to be a jerk, but man, did that not sound like I'm sure was intended.

CPJbwU1WcAEcICF.png:large

As long as the Iron Swords do not cross or eye contact is made, I think we are ok.

I have had hypothermia before at SERE School...or was it when I fell asleep drunk in a benjo ditch in Korea. I can't remember. Anyways, I will totally volunteer my wife for this endeavor.

Update on the Plunge.

LutherAce (Heeren) and I (Haupert) are neck-and-neck. Ace is currently in 4th place and I’m in 3rd. We’re both on Ironside’s heels.

We’d both appreciate your support! Maybe pitch in $5 to each of us?

A video is in the works. Hope to have it up soon. Gonna be real stupid, and hopefully a little humorous. Happy to act the fool for the sake of the HWC and the Hawks. If you dig the video, a tiny donation would be much appreciated!

#taketheplunge......"Support the Hawkeye Wrestling Club"!!!

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
Here's some video evidence that I’m willing to make a complete fool of myself to support the Hawkeye Wrestling Club. How about following the link and pledging a few bucks to the club in my name? Help me dethrone Ironside!

That's hilarious. "multiple participation ribbons", LOL. Good stuff. I'm in for a donation on your behalf.

Pledged fiddy to the current leader.
It all ends up in the same place, so I’m good with that! The more we can do to raise awareness, inspire, motivate, and entertain for the sake of the HWC, the better.

That said, I wouldn’t turn down fiddy, either.;)

I threw in fiddy for WWDM.

I'm looking forward to details on what's coming in the next few weeks regarding the HWC and fundraising. #GoHawks
Really appreciate it, 1414!

The momentum for the HWC continues to build. The roll-out of the Inner Circle will be cool. Hawkfromday1 and Randy are absolutely killing it. Hawk fans have them to thank for many hours of work.

And a shout out to HawkFT and Mrs. HawkFT for working their tails off for the DSM group!

I am blown away! Incredible offering Luther!! I can't wait for all of the HR faithful to view your masterpiece. I'm looking forward to meeting you and hearing more about your brother. Well done.

Loved WWDM's offering as well!!

This is going to get really good folks.

Solid work by both Chris and Nick
Thanks, Wiltz! Just reppin’ the DSM crew!

And for the record, I’m pulling for Ace as my sentimental favorite. Total respect to every one of my fellow plungers, but Ace has had a rough month and I’d love to see him on top of the podium.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dagboi and HawkFT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT