ADVERTISEMENT

Arctic Plunge

That was pretty good............
confetti.gif

Now can someone do one on the Flo article about Iowa NOT winning Midlands............
springsmile.gif

Reactions: ih8iast8 and whejoe
How much is your current leading donation?
My current high donation is $100. Someone said he was in for $125 but hasn’t yet pulled the trigger.

So if you’re wondering about the donation to beat so you can choose my costume, it’s currently $100 but may soon be $125. If you want to choose, I suggest you try to beat $125.;)

CORRECTION: My top pledge is now $300, so that’s the going rate to choose my costume. Chump change!;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Czech Hawk
My current high donation is $100. Someone said he was in for $125 but hasn’t yet pulled the trigger.

So if you’re wondering about the donation to beat so you can choose my costume, it’s currently $100 but may soon be $125. If you want to choose, I suggest you try to beat $125.;)

This technically isn't true...I know of someone that had a larger donation to you

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
This technically isn't true...I know of someone that had a larger donation to you
Shoot — you’re right! My bad. My current high pledge is $300, from an extremely generous HR poster. So gotta beat $300.

Thanks for pointing out my brain fart, Ace, and my apologies to my high pledger — who currently has costume choice rights.

Shoot — you’re right! My bad. My current high pledge is $300, from an extremely generous HR poster. So gotta beat $300.

Thanks for pointing out my brain fart, Ace, and my apologies to my high pledger — who currently has costume choice rights.
I just threw $350 on there, now the ball is in someone else’s court.

Last edited:
I just threw $350 on there, now the ball is someone else’s court.
Beat me to it, Chuck! Thanks so much! Might want to start thinking about costume ideas.

You could also throw it out to the board if you don’t have a preference. Could do a HR poll. That could get mighty interesting!

Your call, though. Until/unless someone ponies up $351+, it’s up to you!

You da MAN!

Beat me to it, Chuck! Thanks so much! Might want to start thinking about costume ideas.

You could also throw it out to the board if you don’t have a preference. Could do a HR poll. That could get mighty interesting!

Your call, though. Until/unless someone ponies up $351+, it’s up to you!

You da MAN!

19.gif
I'm thinking a cheerleader outfit.............make him shave his legs too.........
19.gif

CORRECTION: My top pledge is now $300, so that’s the going rate to choose my costume. Chump change!;)
Maybe if you tell everyone that unless it got to $500, you were going to have one of Tog's sisters go in your place, and you will continuously post the pictures of her wearing a bikini sized for you? :eek:

This morning's leader board shows Ace and WWDM sitting at 1 & 2. The cesspool rules! C'mon gang, let's widen the lead over Ironside. Your Christmas shopping is over, time to help the young men and women of the HWC achieve their Olympic dreams.

By the way, it's cold and snowy in Eastern Iowa this morning. There may be shrinkage after the plunge.

OK -- so Christmas is winding down, Midlands are around the corner, and the home stretch leading up to the Plunge is coming up.

Ace is our sentimental favorite, he and I are giving Ironside a run for his money, and my high pledge (with costume choosing rights) sits at $350. Let's finish strong for the HWC! Maybe tell/share with friends, family, co-workers, anyone who will listen. . . time to get that last wave of pledges in and help make the Plunge another success for the club. And if you can make it on the 27th, would be great to have a big ol' crowd on hand. If I'm going to suffer unspeakable humiliation and agony, it might as well be to the delight and amusement of a massive group! Gonna be a great time, and a f*** chance to meet more of you yahoos. Hope you can make it!

OK -- so Christmas is winding down, Midlands are around the corner, and the home stretch leading up to the Plunge is coming up.

Ace is our sentimental favorite, he and I are giving Ironside a run for his money, and my high pledge (with costume choosing rights) sits at $350. Let's finish strong for the HWC! Maybe tell/share with friends, family, co-workers, anyone who will listen. . . time to get that last wave of pledges in and help make the Plunge another success for the club. And if you can make it on the 27th, would be great to have a big ol' crowd on hand. If I'm going to suffer unspeakable humiliation and agony, it might as well be to the delight and amusement of a massive group! Gonna be a great time, and a f*** chance to meet more of you yahoos. Hope you can make it!

Would love to be there and support all you Cesspool residents.......
130fs358763.gif

But while you are jumping in the Icy Waters.............
zthinking2.gif
2029.gif
fatcat.gif

I'll be packing for the Annual Florida Beach Migration........
shrk.gif

Is that in bad taste to post that???
4chsmu1.gif

130fs358763.gif

zthinking2.gif
2029.gif
fatcat.gif

shrk.gif

4chsmu1.gif
Yes.

130fs358763.gif

zthinking2.gif
2029.gif
fatcat.gif

shrk.gif

4chsmu1.gif

My apologies for my mistake. I was not clear on the dates for the Plunge.

Just arrived at the Beach today (Jan. 1st) Will probably be nursing a bad sunburn by the time of the Plunge if that will make you feel any better............
looksmiley.gif

Update, for anyone interested. . . . Our own LutherAce is on top of the leader board. Ironside came storming back and took the lead briefly, but Ace took it back.

Current score:

Ace -- $8,035.00
Ironside -- $7,970.00

It's a 2-horse race. Let's go, Ace!

I posted on the Lounge under "Ironside, Brands or the Field". Feel free to comment and keep bringing it up!

Reactions: WWDMHawkeye
Ironside has pulled ahead. I'm trying to catch Ace up, but I can't do it on my own. We need HR cesspool power to show the wrestling world what we're made of.

Well................

if Ace could make 133 it wouldn't be a problem catching up now would it?
balloony.gif

Just read Novak's latest email about The HWC and then clicked on the link to make a Donation. Read down the list of plungers and saw Madigan Brands with only $25 and Kinsee Brands with $0.

Sorry Ace and WWDM! Had to give a couple dollars to these kids. Can't let them jump in the Icy Waters without some reward for their efforts. Their Hearts are in the right place.
16.gif

I would encourage others to read the full list of Arctic Plungers.
reading.gif
for possible donations you may make.

I will, however, still be thinking of you both ( Ace-WWDM )........

As I continue working on my TAN............
bd8.gif

Last edited:
Just read Novak's latest email about The HWC and then clicked on the link to make a Donation. Read down the list of plungers and saw Madigan Brands with only $25 and Kinsee Brands with $0.

Sorry Ace and WWDM! Had to give a couple dollars to these kids. Can't let them jump in the Icy Waters without some reward for their efforts. Their Hearts are in the right place.
16.gif

I would encourage others to read the full list of Arctic Plungers.
reading.gif
for possible donations you may make.

I will, however, still be thinking of you both ( Ace-WWDM )........

As I continue working on my TAN............
bd8.gif

OH MY............

Someone made some good donations to Kinsee & Madigan. They both rocketed up the board and now are ahead of M*

Woo Hoo!
bd3.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT