ADVERTISEMENT

Are New York and Virginia In Play for Trump?

Scruddy

HB Legend
Mar 18, 2021

That's amazingly close for deep blue VA and there 2lwere 50,000 people in OVERFLOW for trump's rally in NY last night. Trump is absolutely making a play for both. We just need Harry to get off the couch and vote for Trump!

Kennedy 2% puts trump in the lead..

• Haha
Reactions: MeetTheFerentzes
She's off by 4 in Texas but just imagine an election where texas went blue while VA and NY went red.

That's amazingly close for deep blue VA and there 2lwere 50,000 people in OVERFLOW for trump's rally in NY last night. Trump is absolutely making a play for both. We just need Harry to get off the couch and vote for Trump!

Kennedy 2% puts trump in the lead..

You can’t possibly believe Trump will win NY.

As far as VA goes, no.

There are certainly some anecdotal observations that suggest to me that Trump will do better in some places than he has in the past, but there are more anecdotal observations that suggest to me that Harris will do better in some places than Ds have in the past.

If by "in play" you mean Trump will also lose both Florida and North Carolina, then yes Scruddy is correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: GOHOX69
I wonder if this is part of how the conspiracies start. They read this utter tripe about how NY is “in play”, then Harris wins it by 10, and it can’t be that their source sucked, it has to be the deep state.
My suggestion about ny being in play wasn't based on something I read lol it was based off of Trump selling out 16,000 seats in long Island with 50,000 people in overflow. Those are crazy numbers for NY

• Haha
My suggestion about ny being in play wasn't based on something I read lol it was based off of Trump selling out 16,000 seats in long Island with 50,000 people in overflow. Those are crazy numbers for NY

I can’t fathom why you would use that for a basis on anything.

Democratic National Convention Trump GIF by PBS News

Barack Obama GIF by PBS News

I wonder if this is part of how the conspiracies start. They read this utter tripe about how NY is “in play”, then Harris wins it by 10, and it can’t be that their source sucked, it has to be the deep state.
I'll guarantee that's how the conspiracies start. They get fed all this shit and their minds just can't wrap their heads around the actual results

People like scummy are very susceptible to conspiracy theories and are unable to think clearly.

Trump is now reportedly up 5 points in Arizona and 2 in north Carolina. Per New York times even!

uh, looks to me like they're just demonstrating rather than standing in line to vote. i wonder what the hourly rate is.

interestingly, if this were election day, that image might be prohibited in VA as a demo close to a polling location (though sometimes they count the line inside the building toward the proximity), but I suspect due to early voting occurring at a county office, you can't exactly prohibit people from petitioning there since they have other business to do.

uh, looks to me like they're just demonstrating rather than standing in line to vote. i wonder what the hourly rate is.
Ironic take from team blue considering Kamala literally pays people by the hour and busses them to events since locals don't give af about her presence

Ironic take from team blue considering Kamala literally pays people by the hour and busses them to events since locals don't give af about her presence
scruddy, in the ordinary course of things, I am not team blue, i suppose this year i'm team white.

either way, they ain't voting

no doubt both parties have lots of 'paid volunteers", otherwise we'd see media stocks soaring from paid advertising. i mean you have to spend those billions somewhere~

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT