ADVERTISEMENT

Are Republicans a Death Cult?

Are Republicans a Death Cult?

• Total voters

Morrison71

HR Legend
Nov 10, 2006
It really seems like after seeing Covid and gun control issues popping up lately.

How do you deal with a major political party when they don’t care about dying? Once a group of people don't care if they die, their position on everything will be very extreme and basically impossible to negotiate with.

It really seems like after seeing Covid and gun control issues popping up lately.

How do you deal with a major political party when they don’t care about dying? Once a group of people don't care if they die, their position on everything will be very extreme and basically impossible to negotiate with.

Hey man... I have a dirty little secret....

You... me... and everyone else on this earth are going to DIE!

Don't tell anyone I told you that or I'll deny it.

Hey man... I have a dirty little secret....

You... me... and everyone else on this earth are going to DIE!

Don't tell anyone I told you that or I'll deny it.
That doesn’t mean you have to speed run it bro. And that’s whataboutism for anyone keeping score at home.

Reactions: Tom Paris

In 2021 there were 20,000 gun deaths (non suicide) and 108,000 fentanyl deaths in America. That ratio leans even further towards fentanyl in Canada. In response to this, liberals have championed legalizing fentanyl and banning guns.

Left wing icon Trudeau is the biggest merchant of death there is in North America.

C'mon, guys... I'm trying to put a "Death Cult Playlist" together here. Help a doomed man out.

In 2021 there were 20,000 gun deaths (non suicide) and 108,000 fentanyl deaths in America. That ratio leans even further towards fentanyl in Canada. In response to this, liberals have championed legalizing fentanyl and banning guns.

Left wing icon Trudeau is the biggest merchant of death there is in North America.
WH.gov says your liberals championing fentanyl is a load of crap. Democrats in Colorado are trying to make possession a felony. But championing. Lol at the whataboutism. Lets all get on the same page about guns first.

Reactions: TheCainer
WH.gov says your liberals championing fentanyl is a load of crap. Democrats in Colorado are trying to make possession a felony. But championing. Lol at the whataboutism. Lets all get on the same page about guns first.
The federal government of Canada led by Uber liberal Trudeau just announced that possession of cocaine and opioids such as fentanyl or heroin, are now decriminalized in British Columbia and will ne expanding to other areas.

But please continue to ignore shit that’s actually happening.

And I beg you…please don’t double down on your nonsense this time. The dude just made it a law. Say you didn’t know that and move on.

Reactions: 24 so far
The federal government of Canada led by Uber liberal Trudeau just announced that possession of cocaine and opioids such as fentanyl or heroin, are now decriminalized in British Columbia and will ne expanding to other areas.

But please continue to ignore shit that’s actually happening.

And I beg you…please don’t double down on your nonsense this time. The dude just made it a law. Say you didn’t know that and move on.
Do you want to discuss Canada or Democrats. Canada? I don’t really care? Democrats? Then your post was a lie.

Reactions: 3boysmom
Do you want to discuss Canada or Democrats. Canada? I don’t really care? Democrats? Then your post was a lie.
Jesus. Here we go. The original post that YOU QUOTED stated:

Are you denying that Trudeau is a liberal or that he responded to the shooting in Texas with a hand gun ban? His actions were a direct response to Texas in an effort to “own the cons”, after making fentanyl legal, which kills 20 times more people in Canada than guns do.

10630691.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
My God, fox's whole ****ing thing is just targeting 70 year old idiots that know nothing at all about the world outside of their small mind and or physical space.

It's scary out there!

Jesus. Here we go. The original post that YOU QUOTED stated:

Are you denying that Trudeau is a liberal or that he responded to the shooting in Texas with a hand gun ban? His actions were a direct response to Texas in an effort to “own the cons”, after making fentanyl legal, which kills 20 times more people in Canada than guns do.
Thank you for proving my point. You said America. "AMERICA". That's what I referred to. Why are you so damned worried about freaking Canada? I don't care about Canada. You know damn well you were talking about liberals in the USA too so stop lying. Just one time could you admit you made a mistake or are wrong.

Thank you for proving my point. You said America. "AMERICA". That's what I referred to. Why are you so damned worried about freaking Canada? I don't care about Canada. You know damn well you were talking about liberals in the USA too so stop lying. Just one time could you admit you made a mistake or are wrong.
Lol…you’re insane.
In 2021 there were 20,000 gun deaths (non suicide) and 108,000 fentanyl deaths in America. That ratio leans even further towards fentanyl in Canada.

So, what you’re telling me is that Trudeau is an awful leader and doesn’t represent any of the views held by the left here in America, right? Go ahead and tell us how bad Trudeau is.

Lol…you’re insane.
In 2021 there were 20,000 gun deaths (non suicide) and 108,000 fentanyl deaths in America. That ratio leans even further towards fentanyl in Canada.

So, what you’re telling me is that Trudeau is an awful leader and doesn’t represent any of the views held by the left here in America, right? Go ahead and tell us how bad Trudeau is.
Lol...I stand by my previous post. "AMERICA" Just admit you're talking about American libs too and move on with your day.

ADVERTISEMENT