ADVERTISEMENT

Are Republicans good with a taxpayer funded campaign rally at the WH?

BABiscuit

HR Legend
Jul 4, 2001
Because that is what we have right now. He is calling out Biden by name and what he will do to ruin the country if he is elected. I mean maybe its okay because he's mostly lying, but this seems like some BS.

Also, are you okay when he just blatantly makes up stories about people crying because of the great thing he did?

If this was normal under other presidents, somebody let me know. I'm sure others made comments when speaking, but he just spoke for like 10 minutes about Biden destroying the country.

They Republicans don't care. They've made it clear the constitutional and violations of federal law are just aok as long as Trump and his family/administration are doing it. They obviously care nothing about our constitution, the rule of law or the future of our country as long as they get unqualified judges appointed to the federal judiciary and tax cuts for the riches of us who need it the least and aid taken away from the poorest of us who need it the most. Comforting the comfortable and afflicting the afflicted. That's the motto for today's GOP. Utterly immoral and deplorable.

They Republicans don't care. They've made it clear the constitutional and violations of federal law are just aok as long as Trump and his family/administration are doing it. They obviously care nothing about our constitution, the rule of law or the future of our country as long as they get unqualified judges appointed to the federal judiciary and tax cuts for the riches of us who need it the least and aid taken away from the poorest of us who need it the most. Comforting the comfortable and afflicting the afflicted. That's the motto for today's GOP. Utterly immoral and deplorable.
They are pretty good at t though, you have to admit. It’s not EZ covering the asses of all those 1%ers.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Because that is what we have right now. He is calling out Biden by name and what he will do to ruin the country if he is elected. I mean maybe its okay because he's mostly lying, but this seems like some BS.

Also, are you okay when he just blatantly makes up stories about people crying because of the great thing he did?
I'm not sure why the taxpayer funding aspect is worthy of your concern. Trump sauntering out to the Rose Garden and delivering an hour long attack on Biden is a lot expensive than flying all over the country holding rallies in multiple cities the way most incumbents do when running for reelection.

The real issue is whether it's appropriate for the President to be using the White House as a backdrop for attacking an opponent, not how much it's costing us.

Reactions: globalhawk
I'm not sure why the taxpayer funding aspect is worthy of your concern. Trump sauntering out to the Rose Garden and delivering an hour long attack on Biden is a lot expensive than flying all over the country holding rallies in multiple cities the way most incumbents do when running for reelection.

The real issue is whether it's appropriate for the President to be using the White House as a backdrop for attacking an opponent, not how much it's costing us.

When Trump flies to a rally, he is paying for it...not the taxpayer. When Presidents make politics, they pay for it, not me or you.

You forgot pissing off liberals. That’s what they’re most proud of.

I guess they are both my concerns, but I was asking Republicans if it bothered them. I hate them finding an excuse to bill travel to the taxpayer for traveling campaign events also.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT