ADVERTISEMENT

Are sex changes for prisoners a 'moderate' policy

Are sex changes for prisoners a 'moderate' policy?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Surgery for sex change should be considered elective procedures. I hope some day they will go back to this.

It's messed up that a man can get a boob job covered but a woman can not.

Well.... when you are from a middle class family, and your doctor mother buys a home...... you must consider the systemic impact of Trump being unstable.....

And one thing is for certain.... we are not going back!!! ( to suburbia where we all live)

I think you give up things when you're incarcerated and this is one of them. It's hard enough to get these things done on the outside. There shouldn't be a net benefit to getting sent to jail for anyone.

Last edited:
Surgery for sex change should be considered elective procedures. I hope some day they will go back to this.

It's messed up that a man can get a boob job covered but a woman can not.

I didn’t think cigarette man was looney. Thanks to your poll, I know he’s batshit

No.

Still not voting for Trump.

I think you give up things when you're incarcerated and this is one of them. It's hard enough to get these things done on the outside. There shouldn't be a net benefit to getting sent to jail for anyone.

I thought this was an anonymous poll. This is going to do untold damage to my left wing street cred. Thanks a lot @seminole97.

Is that why only one person has voted with @tarheelbybirth so far? The rest are afraid to let others know their thoughts on the issue?

Don't worry, @RagnarLothbrok and others: Trump had the exact same policy for federal prisons. I guess he is a left wing extremist?...

someone should start a thread asking trump supporters which policies that were in place for the entirety of the first trump term they are vehemently against now

Reactions: Uniformed_ReRe
Republicans are SOOOOOOOO good at getting their base riled up about stupid shit that doesn't matter in the big picture of America. Hey! We voted against lower prescription drug prices...but look over here at this guy who wants to be a girl.
Roughly what percentage of the population do you think will ever have to consider an abortion?

Roughly.

This is exactly why this policy remained in place even through Trump's previous administration,.. Changing it would require legislation and the political cost simply isn't worth the effort,.. Doesn't necessarily make the policy acceptable however.

Reactions: gohawks50
Republicans are SOOOOOOOO good at getting their base riled up about stupid shit that doesn't matter in the big picture of America. Hey! We voted against lower prescription drug prices...but look over here at this guy who wants to be a girl.
I remember when gay marriage was on the ballot. It drove conservatives to the polls to vote, that’s for sure.

I was voting for W at the time regardless and didn’t understand why anyone would care about such an irrelevant issue to how the government is run.

People are stupid.

can you believe that there's a politician that allowed incarcerated trans people to recieve gender affirming care paid for by tax dollars during their term?

unbelievable
republican-presidential-candidate-former-president-donald-news-photo-1721157463.jpg

can you believe that there's a politician that allowed incarcerated trans people to recieve gender affirming care paid for by tax dollars during their term?

unbelievable
Who?

( there were zero cases od this happening during Trump, the law existed, yes, but there were zero instances of it being used.)

The question was specific to sex changes, not gender affirming care.

Surgery.
my comment that you responded to says "gender affirming care"

so, you're fine with tax payer dollars paying for other expenses related to gender affirming care, just not surgeries specifically

makes total sense

its ok...no one realized - or really cared - that this was happening all along. and now you have to find some narrow lane where it doesn't make trump and all his supporters making this a major issue look like they're completely full of shit

its a tough job, good luck

so, you're fine with tax payer dollars paying for other expenses related to gender affirming care, just not surgeries specifically

makes total sense

its ok...no one realized - or really cared - that this was happening all along. and now you have to find some narrow lane where it doesn't make trump and all his supporters making this a major issue look like they're completely full of shit

I missed you had moved the post.

The question was specific to sex changes, not gender affirming care.

Surgery.

makes total sense

Not to mention that OP says "sex changes" which requires both surgery and hormones, by definition. Sorry, jneffer is right on this.

Reactions: sober_teacher
Republicans are SOOOOOOOO good at getting their base riled up about stupid shit that doesn't matter in the big picture of America. Hey! We voted against lower prescription drug prices...but look over here at this guy prisoner who wants to be a girl on the taxpayer's dime.
FTFY

You also forgot to vote. Tarheeel needs help.

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT