ADVERTISEMENT

Are the Transfers eligible for first semester?

Mountain Man Hawk

HB Heisman
Gold Member
Mar 30, 2010
Sorry if this has been discussed already but can anyone confirm if the new transfers will be eligible for the first semester? I’ve seen some speculation that they will have to wait until the second semester. Thanks 🙏

This should leave no doubt the Hawks will continue the streak with ISU, @Mitchell could confirm. I'm sure Swiddy will lose it when he loses. Let the good times roll.

This should leave no doubt the Hawks will continue the streak with ISU, @Mitchell could confirm. I'm sure Swiddy will lose it when he loses. Let the good times roll.
I wouldn't be surprised at all if Swiderski is right there with Parco. I hope I'm wrong but I consider this match a tossup. And Echemedia would be a tossup also. Dual meets are strange and so are 6th year seniors.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Swiderski is right there with Parco. I hope I'm wrong but I consider this match a tossup. And Echemedia would be a tossup also. Dual meets are strange and so are 6th year seniors.
New season and all but Parco beat Ridge twice and Ridge majored Head Case. Ech has a better shot against Parco IMO.

New season and all but Parco beat Ridge twice and Ridge majored Head Case. Ech has a better shot against Parco IMO.
Parco only beat Swid 4-2 last time they wrestled, but Cyclones have an absolute black hole at 65 though. If Riggins can’t win that weight I’d be shocked. Their best 65 Euton got beat by Drake Rhodes, the backup of the backup at Iowa.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT