ADVERTISEMENT

Are there any women still left on this board?

Mostly, we have to bring our own.

4500.jpg

Mrs. Trump however, has been known to lurk ... I think I received a "like" from her a while back.

Last edited:
Yes you and 3boysmom appear to be the last women standing. I see Wendy drops in here and there, but this board is a sausage fest.
Any surprise? It’s an off topic board on a sports forum. It’s primarily locker room humor and politics. None of these categories exactly attract herds of women. I think it’s great that we have a few that post here. But, let’s be honest, they didn’t find some hidden gem that a bunch of other women would love to find; my guess is they maybe think slightly different from most of their female friends.

My wife wouldn’t stick around this place for 5 min without me hearing what a complete waste of time it is...

Male or female ... I can understand if anyone has abandoned ship ... The "ignore" feature is great ... but the OT board is seems to be overflowing with political b.s. Once I go through and add new names to the "ignore" list I may be down to about to about 5 posters I'll still follow ...

Male or female ... I can understand if anyone has abandoned ship ... The "ignore" feature is great ... but the OT board is seems to be overflowing with political b.s. Once I go through and add new names to the "ignore" list I may be down to about to about 5 posters I'll still follow ...
But what about those of us who consider you to be a friend?

Reactions: Rustys Dad
If it makes you feel better, there are about as many trans people here as there are minorities. It’s basically a bunch of horny, middle aged white dudes that don’t get laid enough.
I'm a minority. But I'm white above the waist and black below. Boom.

Reactions: Herkmeister
ADVERTISEMENT