ADVERTISEMENT

Are there still police in Portland ?

Yes, it helped shine more light on what is occurring in police departments across America. And, it may yet help spark local and national change to help protect more citizens.
The correct answer was "NO", according to your previous line of thinking.

I do totally agree with this stance, though.

For once in his life Run and Blade said something sensible. Local problem local consequences. Andy Ngo is a total right wing propagandist. Not saying shit isn't happening, but if the people of Portland don't seem to mind or the local govermnent, why do you care? I know, I know, Law and Order! As another poster said, this isn't happening all over town. My son lives right by it, maybe 4 blocks away and has had zero problems. But I'm sure some of you in Iowa who see it on the news no a lot more of what is really happening.

So Andy Ngo made up a public building being set on fire and also made up the black Trump supporter being stabbed by Antifa ?

there’s a video and a mug shot

arson and attempted murder are ok if you support the right political party ?

why was there any outrage over Trayvon Martin ? It was a local matter

Wait. Now you are concerned with tax dollars? How much of those tax dollars have we spent so Trump can go golfing? Does that bother you as well, because I don’t see you posting about that.
I was thinking he golfed alot before he got elected unlike others who seem to increase their play on the taxpayer dine.

No, I'm saying he's a professional instigator who seeks (or creates) conflict for social media hits and attention to support his political cause.
Oh so he's just like CNN, MSN, WaPo, NYT, looters and criminals he's reporting about. Then you should be totally cool with all of the.

Last edited:
The point is, stay with me here, it’s not happening at a level to make you shit your pants in Iowa. Scary Antifa isn’t coming for your guns.
Stay with me here

the scary boogie man George Zimmerman isnt coming to Iowa so don’t comment on Trayvon Martin

Lol

All the looting and burning is imaginary so don’t publically comment on Antifa

Is Andy Ngo creating all of these videos of left wing violence with crisis actors ? I don’t think so

how is he instigating Antifas violent crime ?

it must be exhausting trying to deflect from obvious wrongdoing like this. Please keep it up though, it shows everybody what you care about and what you’re willing to allow to achieve it.

edit to say Trump Dear Leader comment coming in 3, 2, 1...
Pepp! You're killing it, bruh!

Can clearly tell who gets their propaganda from Fox News. There is barely anything of note going on in Portland and much less than comparable conservative run cities. Something Fox and OANN won’t tell you—The most conservative cities have the highest crime rates. Oklahoma City has 67% more violent crime and double the homicide rate of Portland.

I think he's golfed more the last 3 1/2 years than he did in the previous 50.

I have zero problem with those complaining about Trumps golfing. He has been burning a ton of taxpayer resources to do it. I also wonder if his clubs benefit from it somehow like getting paid for feeding the agents, etc. there’s nothing wrong with questioning this.

Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye
Yep, violent assaults only occur in Portland. Better call in the storm troopers. I heard they broke some windows too. Scary.

Yes im sure burning down public buildings and stabbing political opponents is so common place its just ridiculous to even mention

Lol

imagine the response if it was right wing political groups committing these violent crimes ?

Reactions: Pepperman
Yes im sure burning down public buildings and stabbing political opponents is so common place its just ridiculous to even mention

Lol

imagine the response if it was right wing political groups committing these violent crimes ?
Yep, they burned it down alright. Better start another outrage thread.

While any amount of vandalism or crime should be condemned. You are clearly overselling this.

Got any non-Andy reporting on all this destruction or just a known liar and right wing propaganda spreader?

Burning down federal buildings! Narrator: they aren’t.

Violent attacks on political opponents! Narrator: not true.

It’s almost like if all these things were happening, more news sources would be reporting them or at the very least, those who live blocks away would report them.

Reactions: Fluffles
so those guys in black werent lighting a building on fire ? and that black Trump supporter wasnt stabbed ?

who is the mug shot of and why is his bail set at 250,000 ?

Reactions: DogBoyRy
Obviously you aren’t in police work or live a very sheltered life if you get that excited over a flaming magazine on a desk. Btw that’s the exact scene I posted. As you can see, the ground floor wasn’t on fire. Watch to the end of the video and you will see there was no fire past some paper on top of the desk which was extinguished; but carry on with your propaganda against “liberal run cities.”

A similar thing happened in the Republican led city of Fort Worth a few months ago. **clutches pearls**

Last edited:
Reactions: littlez
The point is, stay with me here, it’s not happening at a level to make you shit your pants in Iowa. Scary Antifa isn’t coming for your guns.

So let's put this argument into a syllogism:
People should only concern themselves with events that affect their own community and/or demographic.
Entitled white 20-something Portlanders living with their parents are not the same demographic as a 40-something black man in Minneapolis.
So, entitled overprivileged white Portlanders have nothing to be upset about.

So let's put this argument into a syllogism:
People should only concern themselves with events that affect their own community and/or demographic.
Entitled white 20-something Portlanders living with their parents are not the same demographic as a 40-something black man in Minneapolis.
So, entitled overprivileged white Portlanders have nothing to be upset about.

You got it old man. We can also have a serious conversation when Menards links a non-Andy tweet of the events.

Reactions: littlez
I’m not saying what’s happening in Portland isn’t news.
But, it certainly is not new news. There is no update or change in anything going on there.
So, when a handful of criminals vandalize something tomorrow. It’s not really something that leads the news.
It’s being exploited by Ngo to manipulate the very people here that we see it working on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT