ADVERTISEMENT

Are We Taking It Easy On The Noles After The Loss?

SolarHawk

HB Heisman
Jun 27, 2021
Seems to me there hasn’t been much shit talking. I know for the most part the Noles are not douches, but some Noles really take some cheap shots on our Hawks. Just wanna know what the protocol is on this one.

• Sad
Reactions: BrianNole777
Donald Trump Losers GIF by GIPHY News

Judging from what I saw on Saturday, this won't be the last time they are really upset on a Sunday. I never enjoyed pissing on people who were already pissed off. Well, most people. There certainly are some that deserve it.

Right, season isn’t lost, but losing to GT? I can’t imagine they were expected to be good this year right?

Georgia Tech isn't bad. They are a "high floor/low ceiling" program most years, and they usually play well against FSU.

It's a shame FSU got stiffed for the playoff because last year's team had a lot of seasoned players that have since moved on to the pros.

Seems to me there hasn’t been much shit talking. I know for the most part the Noles are not douches, but some Noles really take some cheap shots on our Hawks. Just wanna know what the protocol is on this one.
There's a thread where the $hit talking is taking place (don't feel like digging for it).

Personally, I try to avoid such stuff; especially with regards to our hosts. Y'all carry on, though. I post on a gaturd board, so I doubt it's much worse than what I've taken over there for 20+ years.

giphy.gif

Making notes for the invite list for the tailgate when Iowa visits Tallahassee someday in the not too distant future. It is going to be lit with trips to the bars in Frenchtown, exclusive VIP rooms at Prince Murat Hotel and steaks at Nicholson’s Farmhouse.

Right, season isn’t lost, but losing to GT? I can’t imagine they were expected to be good this year right?
I wouldn't think they could be but the year we beat GT in the Orange Bowl we needed a couple FG blocks in the last seconds to beat UNI to open the year.

Reactions: noleclone2
I'm not much of a sports fan, but I see this team get beat 650-2, and then turn around and get beat by some technical college. I gotta say, not impressed.

Judging from what I saw on Saturday, this won't be the last time they are really upset on a Sunday. I never enjoyed pissing on people who were already pissed off. Well, most people. There certainly are some that deserve it.
Unfortunately, you are correct about your assessment. It was pretty embarrassing how poorly we played and the play-calling was head-scratching. At least we have a good field goal kicker. :) I think our guys went to Ireland to have a vacation while the Tech players went there to play a football game. If there is not a lot of improvement before the next game, we are in for a long season. BTW, good luck to you Hawkeyes this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT