ADVERTISEMENT

Are you excited about President Pence?

John Kasich, Lindsey Graham, Richard Burr.

I'd agree with those. Mitt Romney also comes to mind. They're all certainly wrong-headed about many US policies, but they are qualified, sane, intelligent, knowledgeable and fit to be President. Our current Asshole in Chief is none of those things. John McCain would also be a good President were it not for his health problems.

You've heard of resting bitch face on women? Pence has resting has to take a shit face.
giphy.gif

Hell, I'd even prefer Jeff Flake and Ben Sasse as president. I might disagree with them on just about everything, but they are two of the very few Republicans who have shown a shred of backbone and integrity in speaking out against the Trump misadministration.

I'd agree with those. Mitt Romney also comes to mind. They're all certainly wrong-headed about many US policies, but they are qualified, sane, intelligent, knowledgeable and fit to be President. Our current Asshole in Chief is none of those things.
I agree, Romney is good. I have been a member of the GOP for over 50 years and the GOP has been taken over by the alt right.

I can probably count on one hand the number of times I would agree with what these guys would do but I would take them in a heartbeat over Trump.
I'm 68 years old and I have never voted for a democrat until 2016 and I would have voted for anyone over Clinton except Donald Trump. People who voted for him have no idea how much damage they have done to our great country.

I'm 68 years old and I have never voted for a democrat until 2016 and I would have voted for anyone over Clinton except Donald Trump. People who voted for him have no idea how much damage they have done to our great country.

Name one thing that has been damaged.

Reactions: Gimmered
Seriously, who gets excited about someone you don't know, probably never meet, maybe being the chief exec of a country? I suppose there were a bunch of Obama groupies that peed down their legs, but come on

Even if there was a President Pence, all of the news would still be centered around disgraced Pres Trump for the next 2 years and then it's election time again. We would hardly even notice Pence.

Especially since that means the Democrats run both houses, which is the only way this happens. There's a chance that enough Republicans in the Senate to get to 67 but it's going to take some pretty clear polling for vulnerable Republicans in 2020 for that to happen.

Reactions: cigaretteman
I'd agree with those. Mitt Romney also comes to mind. They're all certainly wrong-headed about many US policies, but they are qualified, sane, intelligent, knowledgeable and fit to be President. Our current Asshole in Chief is none of those things. John McCain would also be a good President were it not for his health problems.

So, you want us believe that in 2012, you weren't saying that that a Romney presidency wouldn't be the worst thing ever for our country. I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that one.

Reactions: MplsHawk
So, you want us believe that in 2012, you weren't saying that that a Romney presidency wouldn't be the worst thing ever for our country. I'm gonna have to call bullshit on that one.

I never said "the worst thing ever" because I was able to recognize that things like slavery or Donald Trump being elected were far worse.

McCain, Charlie Baker, I don’t like Kasich but I’d take him over Trump any day of the week. I also don’t like Rubio but he is also clearly sane, so he’s a more conservative type I could live with.

Reactions: cigaretteman
NATO.
The office of the Presidency.
Our ability to negotiate anything.
Our relationship with our allies.
The ability for sick people to receive treatment.

That's just off the top of my head.
Really, that be great if the members of NATO said stop protecting us for free.

Fricking please stop. The rest of the free world will always come begging for a United States handout.

Damn are you serious?
Yes. Name them.

ISIS is way down.
American pay checks are up.
North Korea wants to talk.

If that happened in Obama’s time there would be a hand lotion shortage.

You act like we are getting checks from the world and they are about to cut us off.

In 10 years nobody will remember or care. Clinton shoved a cigar up a girls snatch in the Oval Office and nobody cares. Hell most here would give him a standing ovation. But you think that is nothing compared to Trump saying “pussy”.

NATO.
The office of the Presidency.
Our ability to negotiate anything.
Our relationship with our allies.
The ability for sick people to receive treatment.

That's just off the top of my head.
And that is all BS.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT