ADVERTISEMENT

Are you folks who thought Trump was done wayyyy back in June of 2015....

And you insisted Rick Perry would be installed last election.
yes, and he would have been. had he not gotten "told" to go away. now it's trump. We had countless people coming on here in 2015 saying he would be done by September or December or something

but, putting aside 2008 and 2012, which are history, thank goodness, we are now living in 2016, hard to believe it is finally here. but, a lot of hroters said he would flame out, not make it, be toast. clearly he's going all the way. where are these folks who said he was done?

but, putting aside 2008 and 2012, which are history, thank goodness, we are now living in 2016, hard to believe it is finally here. but, a lot of hroters said he would flame out, not make it, be toast. clearly he's going all the way. where are these folks who said he was done?

They are still in the denial stage

Are you in a state of amazeballs right now? Baffled?
No! But that says a lot more about the weak GOP field he faced than any asset he may display.

Do you really think the Dems aren't prepared with a deluge of attacks if/when Trump secures the nomination?

He's on record saying that the speeches and views are only meant to influence the group he is talking to.

The down ticket Republicans are absolutely terrified about him. Unless the Koch Bros pour all there $$$ into the Senate races, the Dems are almost guaranteed to take back the Senate.

Reactions: cigaretteman
No! But that says a lot more about the weak GOP field he faced than any asset he may display.

Do you really think the Dems aren't prepared with a deluge of attacks if/when Trump secures the nomination?

He's on record saying that the speeches and views are only meant to influence the group he is talking to.

The down ticket Republicans are absolutely terrified about him. Unless the Koch Bros pour all there $$$ into the Senate races, the Dems are almost guaranteed to take back the Senate.

It will be interesting to see how this aspect plays out, Trump is honest about it and that somewhat diminishes the impact when he admits it. When the other candidates are denying that they do it and then are proven that they are doing it they may look a little less honest about it. Will be interesting.

I am not decided at this time but if the Democratic establishment and the Republican establishment hate you there may be some indications that you are doing something that may drive some change.......or that you may catch a strange case of the dead.

Reactions: unIowa
1348494185.jpeg

Amazed? Not really, us Americans are stupid.
Baffled? Not really, us Americans are stupid.

What a time to be alive, the two best people the USA could come up with for the leader of the Free World, is Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

Reactions: cigaretteman
yes - i remember seeing some people with trump signs on ragbrai and i thought i was a joke. i was riding by yelling, 'yeahhhh, trump!! - for sure!!
i thought it was like a funny thing that some cycling team did for some laughs on ragbrai.....

but - in the end - i think i was right. its just that those people i saw didn't realize that they weren't in on the joke.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT