ADVERTISEMENT

Are You Getting or Have You Gotten a Flu Shot This Season?

Mar 14, 2003
I personally don't believe in flu shots, but the amount of people I know or see getting them somewhat surprised. I have my reasons for not believing in them, but was curious as to what HROT does during flu season?

Got busy at work today and missed them while they were in my building. I'm thinking about winging it this year.

No, there is not. Please find and link one peer-reviewed scientific study that proves vaccines may not be safe. Infowars and naturalnews are not credible sources, by the way.

here we go

oh-boy.gif

Show me studies that prove vaccines aren't some big conspiracy or testing ground? It's been done before, no reason why it's not currently or again.

Also, if it's from some progressive think tank. It's not credible.

Show me studies that prove vaccines aren't some big conspiracy or testing ground? It's been done before, no reason why it's not currently or again.

Also, if it's from some progressive think tank. It's not credible.

No need to link anything. The fact that people are no longer dying horrible deaths from and the fact that you know no one who has ever had diseases like polio, whooping cough, smallpox, diphtheria and so on is proof enough.

No need to link anything. The fact that people are no longer dying horrible deaths from and the fact that you know no one who has ever had diseases like polio, whooping cough, smallpox, diphtheria and so on is proof enough.

You don't know any of that. Vaccines have made are natural immune ability no more.

If I worked in the medical field, it would be a no brainer. When I hit 60 or 70, I'll probably start getting them.

And all the people on here telling everyone else that they just need to trust the medical industry, I have two words for you...

Opioid Epidemic

Reactions: PCBHAWK
That doesn't mean vaccines don't work.

Nope, but it makes me a lot more wary. It should make everyone a lot more wary. I'm lucky that I don't get sick, so I just don't bother with them. If you have the AIDS or something, it would probably be a good idea.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT