ADVERTISEMENT

Are you going to take part in "A Night of Rage" in Atlanta?

Take a look at the Antifa action in Boston last night.

All 6 were from out of town

Maybe you’re the one who will pull the sword from the stone.
Aside from what handle he people you follow on Twitter say, what evidence is there that they were antifa members?

Reactions: fsu1jreed
Maybe you’re the one who will pull the sword from the stone.
Aside from what handle he people you follow on Twitter say, what evidence is there that they were antifa members?
Why are you so hellbent on defending ANTIFA?

@torbee I've been looking forward to your response to this thread. As we all know, you are a man of integrity and would never take a stance based solely upon your political leanings. What say you?

Reactions: CoachJaxKnows
@torbee I've been looking forward to your response to this thread. As we all know, you are a man of integrity and would never take a stance based solely upon your political leanings. What say you?
6 people arrested and no injuries?

Not exactly a Night of Rage imo.

Interesting to me that nearly all the violent protesters are non-residents of Georgia. Definitely seems like some sort of staged b.s. from a very fringe number of radicals. Hopefully those damaging property will be held accountable, that is an irresponsible and ineffective form of protest.

• Haha
Reactions: Madman_1
607b76fc-db5f-4e22-9c62-979d3862469c-large1x1_Bookingphotosforthe71protestersarrestedinPortlandonSaturdaynightphotosfromPortlandPolice.jpg
Peaceful protest.

ADVERTISEMENT