ADVERTISEMENT

Are You Heavily In Debt?

nu2u

HR Legend
Aug 10, 2006
If so, even though I don't pray much I do sincerely hope your circumstances improve. Money worries suck and the stress can be unbearable at times. Follow along in this post and know that there are certain steps you can take to begin to climb out of the hole. (Disclaimer: I am not a financial counselor!),

First, understand that there are millions of Americans -today- in the same boat as you. I've been there myself. I promise you, there are people out there right now in deeper trouble and much bigger worries than you.

Second, budget. Start one now.

Third, buy a miracle blanket. This is how it works.....

[4:30]
"lay it over your finances, lay it over your bills....the healing of your finances. Put your wallet in there, your credit card, all the bills, you know the house....the mortgage....put it on there. You know we're having houses paid off this week ..this last month and this month ..and I'm like Hallelujah..Amen...Hallelujah....praise God"

Yeah it will cost you a grand but let's face it, you need a goddamn miracle.

For $1000 Joan Hunter will personally lay hands on you, and get that wickedness right out of you!!
Alan Dershowitz is such a POS. I’d forgotten the role he played in getting Bakker out of prison early.

We didn't used to be. Then a certain segment of society started complaining about taxes and getting God back into the schools. Then we started heading downhill quickly.

some of the smartest people I know are people of faith. You wonder why we are seeing extremes from the religious right, look no further then the idiocy of the far left.

some of the smartest people I know are people of faith. You wonder why we are seeing extremes from the religious right, look no further then the idiocy of the far left.
Wut?
“Hey Buddy you think yore stoopid watch this? “
😂😂😂

I don't know about "smartest", but the "wealthiest" I'd believe. Grifters like Osteen, Baker, and others have made their $$$ parting stupid Southerners from their money.

Reactions: Funky Bunch
We really are the have some of the dumbest people in our country
FIFY

and provided a reminder every country has people who do dumb things:

...and the OP is some insane crap.

Last edited:
Reactions: sob5
I bought one and wrapped it around my penis. The next day my foreskin had returned. Sex feels better than ever now. Thanks, Miracle Blanket!
LOL now go forth and sin you dirty fornicator.

Reactions: TJ8869
Only reason I’m rich is because I use to have great credit and still make tons of money so I opening tons of credit cards with massive credit lines and maxed them out 😤😤

Nah, this stuff works better than a blanket. Peter Popoff says so!
DPi-bCGX4AUVh_Q.jpg:large

Reactions: BelemNole
Also, why do people think only Republicans are Christians?

Last edited:
Reactions: DFSNOLE
It's a tale as old as time, scammers trying to take your money.
True, but "prosperity" televangelism and scheming in the name of Jesus Christ is a special category of scam, no? Luring someone into a pyramid scheme is one thing; preying on vulnerable and truly desperate souls under the flimsy veneer of fake Christianity is rings of damnation lower. It is also entertaining praise the lord.

True, but "prosperity" televangelism and scheming in the name of Jesus Christ is a special category of scam, no? Luring someone into a pyramid scheme is one thing; preying on vulnerable and truly desperate souls under the flimsy veneer of fake Christianity is rings of damnation lower. It is also entertaining praise the lord.
pastor-money.gif

Reactions: JupiterHawk
True, but "prosperity" televangelism and scheming in the name of Jesus Christ is a special category of scam, no? Luring someone into a pyramid scheme is one thing; preying on vulnerable and truly desperate souls under the flimsy veneer of fake Christianity is despicble. It is also entertaining praise the lord.
I guess, but from the outside looking in (tithings, tax exemptions, donations) isn't it all a scam?

Reactions: nu2u
I guess, but from the outside looking in (tithings, tax exemptions, donations) isn't it all a scam?
Tithing in and of itself isn't a scam...it's the only way churches have any money to pay their staff and fund community support. However, tithing, in and of itself, is old testament teachings. The Levites weren't able to hold down jobs, so it was the community's responsibility to provide for them (10% of first fruits). Jesus actually called for people to give more than that (in a round-about way), but never set a monetary number to it. I think churches still preach on it because 10% is easy to achieve.

One sign of a good church is open finances--complete transparency.

Personally, I don't "tithe" specifically to my church. While I do give, I also spread out our family's giving to other organizations such as child sponsorship, our local homeless shelter and we have a few other things we try to do as well.

I wouldn't say its all a scam. I've always maintained that religion can be a legitimate and powerful force for good. Religion affiliated outreach organizations like Lutheran Social Service, Catholic Family Services, et.al., provide critical resources to the homeless and hungry. There are some doing honest social work without being preachy.

that’s the way you can look at it I suppose. I look at both sides and shake my head.
Sure, sure, sure, sure. Both sides. Gotcha. One side is stripping rights and going full fascist, but it's both sides. Way to be part of the problem.

For $1000 Joan Hunter will personally lay hands on you, and get that wickedness right out of you!!
Alan Dershowitz is such a POS. I’d forgotten the role he played in getting Bakker out of prison early.
And oj and epstein..

Sure, sure, sure, sure. Both sides. Gotcha. One side is stripping rights and going full fascist, but it's both sides. Way to be part of the problem.

you are hardposting on a message board. Be the change he says.

I wouldn't say its all a scam. I've always maintained that religion can be a legitimate and powerful force for good. Religion affiliated outreach organizations like Lutheran Social Service, Catholic Family Services, et.al., provide critical resources to the homeless and hungry. There are some doing honest social work without being preachy.
Absolutely.

It's a shame some of the big names tarnish the perception.

I've had interaction with many wonderful Christians and those who are not; essentially I have found the same percentage of those in faith are good people as those who are agnostic/atheist.

So extremists aren’t really responsible for their crimes, instead you go and blame the liberals for that. Do you know how idiotic your logic appears? Please seek professional help. You seem like a real standup Christian all right.

Tithing in and of itself isn't a scam...it's the only way churches have any money to pay their staff and fund community support. However, tithing, in and of itself, is old testament teachings. The Levites weren't able to hold down jobs, so it was the community's responsibility to provide for them (10% of first fruits). Jesus actually called for people to give more than that (in a round-about way), but never set a monetary number to it. I think churches still preach on it because 10% is easy to achieve.

One sign of a good church is open finances--complete transparency.

Personally, I don't "tithe" specifically to my church. While I do give, I also spread out our family's giving to other organizations such as child sponsorship, our local homeless shelter and we have a few other things we try to do as well.

That's what we do too. We stay around 10 to 15% but it doesn't all go to our church. We also give to organizations and people in our community.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT