ADVERTISEMENT

Are you religious?

Check out these posts and see why I don't get involved in debates on religion. It's pointless. People get stuck on fairy tales and bullshit written by goofballs so long ago no accountability or proofing is possible.

It's nothing more than mythical nonsense worthy of Egyptian or Aztec value.

Moses gathered species from all over the earth. Then put them back. Tell us, how lomg did it take for the world to flood and then recede? Don't pass off an example like this. How many humans? WTF bullshit is this? Did the Egyptians lie like this?

The Bible is loaded with bullshit and nonsense. If you use it as a literal reference, it's a piece of shit. If otherwise you're in the fiction section, so you lose.

I've said my piece. I'm done.
If you can past the part where God created the heavens and the earth, the rest of it is cream cheese.

Reactions: BrianNole777
I’m not saying he didn’t. I’m saying there are a lot of exaggerations as to what happened at times. Do you really think he turned water into wine and Mary was a virgin when she gave birth?
Yes. If you can get past God making the heavens and the earth, which is every bit as believable as any other creation explanation, then this is pretty easy stuff.

To eat, procreate, and not be an asshole.

Religion is a judgemental waste of time that exists because because it’s profitable.

Churches should be taxed like a son of a bitch.
I think you're using a pretty broad brush and really selling churches short. There are several churches that I know of that do a lot of good and make a difference in the community and abroad.
What exactly is your goal, to make churches completely go away?

The Exorcist GIF by filmeditor

Reactions: Chuck C
I did in college. :)

I've also driven by it 100 times.
A friend who does thanksgiving turkey trot with us (and usually wins the women's category) recently posted a strava workout where she ran it like ten times for interval work. Sick. she was like a college heptathlete or something.

oh lord, I couldn't even begin to count the number of times I've driven by it, as it's on the way to my inlaws and on a common cycling route for me.

A friend who does thanksgiving turkey trot with us (and usually wins the women's category) recently posted a strava workout where she ran it like ten times for interval work. Sick. she was like a college heptathlete or something.

oh lord, I couldn't even begin to count the number of times I've driven by it, as it's on the way to my inlaws and on a common cycling route for me.

I grew up in Bethesda.

Reactions: Aardvark86
What about the Burning Bush and Talking Snake? Noah’s Arch? Moses parting the Red Sea?
You're not going to mention Jonah surviving being eaten by a whale? Like I said, if you can get past God creating the heavens and the earth then all the rest should be easy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT