ADVERTISEMENT

Area 51 raid roll call

Drones and hot air balloons would be my strategy.

For somebody else.

I will be in the rear with the gear.

Last edited:
Reactions: fsu1jreed
It'll be like the Geraldo unsealing of Al Capone's secret vault on live TV fail.

Nothing will be there. No aliens, no spaceships. Nothing.
Some really cool stealth stuff is what I would expect. Super fast stealthy drones.

It'll be like the Geraldo unsealing of Al Capone's secret vault on live TV fail.

Nothing will be there. No aliens, no spaceships. Nothing.

Exactly, let's say for the sake of argument there is crazy stuff there. The fact this raid is so advertised do they think the people in charge are just going to leave stuff there?

Reactions: TentPitcherinPublic
We will find out Bob Lazar is an alien and area 51 is a horde of element 115. Joe Rogan will be elected Emissary of Earth.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
I would join the raid, but we all know the aliens are behind 24-inch steel doors somewhere.

What am I supposed to do, bring my crowbar?

This is a good way to thin the herd. I say go for it.
0aaawrwanwarnin.jpg

I'm just saying...i don't think they go open season on 500k + Americans.

After the first hundred are shot and or detained, the rest will give up pretty quick.

You actually think there wouldn't be serious consequences to storming a military base? Tell you what, go ahead a blow past a gate at any military installation and let us know what happens.

After the first hundred are shot and or detained, the rest will give up pretty quick.

You actually think there wouldn't be serious consequences to storming a military base? Tell you what, go ahead a blow past a gate at any military installation and let us know what happens.

Never said that...just saying I don't think they'd go open season.

I'd love to see them head for S-4 and search the edges of Lake Papoose for any indication of the world's most sensitive military installation. Allegedly. I mean, it must be here, right!! lol

The first wave is Florida Men on bath-salts.

Last edited:
You don't honestly think they're going to start shooting people do you? Let's say 10,000 people show up and 4,000 are shot and killed. That would be single largest fatality count from warfare engagement on U.S. soil. The backlash from that would be immense. These people aren't going to be violent and armed with anything of significance so most likely they'll be herded up and bused back out before they get anywhere close to the buildings.

Reactions: UPSHawk
I don't hink they will start mowing these people down. If they actually make it on base, they are all going to be standing around not knowing what to do or where to go.

Because if they did have something to hide, these people sure as hell aren't going to be able to get there.

You don't honestly think they're going to start shooting people do you? Let's say 10,000 people show up and 4,000 are shot and killed. That would be single largest fatality count from warfare engagement on U.S. soil. The backlash from that would be immense. These people aren't going to be violent and armed with anything of significance so most likely they'll be herded up and bused back out before they get anywhere close to the buildings.

Yes, I really do believe that if they thought there was a threat, and 500k people trying to rush the base would most definitely be considered a threat), they would open fire. Or, more likely, drop a bunch of napalm on people. As for repercussions? Most Americans would think the military was doing the country a favor as those idiots doing that aren't smart enough to contribute in meaningful ways anyway. It's not like they didn't know it would happen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT