ADVERTISEMENT

Aren’t We Truly Eliminated from Indy Now?

markfromj

HR Legend
Sep 1, 2004
Two different DMR writers today said “all but eliminated” and “unless a nearly impossible set of things happen”.

Aren’t we eliminated? Wisconsin and Minnesota could in theory end up with 3 conference losses, but, to do so, we’d have to win out and Minnesota would have to lose out.

Then, in a three way tie, Iowa and Wisconsin both beat Minnesota, so Gophers out, and then Wisconsin over Iowa given head to head win.

Isn’t this right?

Two different DMR writers today said “all but eliminated” and “unless a nearly impossible set of things happen”.

Aren’t we eliminated? Wisconsin and Minnesota could in theory end up with 3 conference losses, but, to do so, we’d have to win out and Minnesota would have to lose out.

Then, in a three way tie, Iowa and Wisconsin both beat Minnesota, so Gophers out, and then Wisconsin over Iowa given head to head win.

Isn’t this right?
Wisconsin would have to lose to Purdue and Nebby, beat Minny.
Minny would have to lose their remaining games and us win out.
We are in.
Whisk would have four conference losses, us and Minny three, we would be in because of head to head over Minny.

Last edited:
I bet it did until last night....
WidmUWAeFTeTMwHXewtvXR7mCptsdxdY3KNYxaRjBPFYbsuNcUDzjZZhzyOeLVGtVqyvhtQw0AwUeEIgF5WFhFsGZJlzhkLHOILZ9w2u604HmG7apDRQx8zSFK9I3GPIPqsUlT8mLSdQ1byVx15aX3GnVq1dNVxR2J6MQiw_D9No-vNMOeyH0Z8MIA_ZHOIuGT2m0j7ylU2TB6yx_MZYvuhki7y-dXjuc-JtRoSOg5CsG0Vcp4csf6SjB0y5FLC-k73mNonJNpaeE_iHK4yqvJP35bwqc2qPyRlu7oFABvNGCFzKl-Mos4pky0XTJXP42CKjJqRnPC4C6P-64qOcZBWxe4j1EoabRptS8U9JELoaHGAEGU9BwjeqpCroPgp6UVHNdmXEIMMD_4h3I-B5UrhDZnGqj8GjnTMWC-K-5C4LWKyC-plcORV7I8cTVp9OxpHRH4djp1jvtUGd7Sgx4Zymj2Q7TnXn1RwcMJDmzfNaVXAB_rFTA4hgrwzTNzGgCrbGLUe1ALHkZ15tsJmuotgnWMgzFhTdhuuak_Nd8lbVpaHLAtCWxc-4ewC4nBQxGn12UXkgO9Rj-H2bWgxk5q6JB6qYwRqaEu-revKdt85dhjlhPwWPzioJu_5S1bVCDoNW1COF-nPoS4pTWZDewkM8vG9d0JBNO8kgjzqMDAfGI2-JU_QaMA=w567-h557-no

good grief I am not wanting to see this team on national tv in indy scoring 9 points with three kicks, and going 2-12 on third down conversions... and the other team scoring 45 points

Reactions: FleckSux
Only team with a real chance is Wisconsin and we need Iowa to win next week.
In either event one of us MUST beat Minnn, the thought of the Goofs going undefeated in the Big 10 is truly a horrifying.

Only team with a real chance is Wisconsin and we need Iowa to win next week.
In either event one of us MUST beat Minnn, the thought of the Goofs going undefeated in the Big 10 is truly a horrifying.
this is the type of team at iowa under kf that can lose to wiscy and penn st and Michigan yet beat Minnesota somehow. I dunno how

Wisconsin would have to lose to Purdue and Nebby, beat Minny.
Minny would have to lose their remaining games and us win out.
We are in.
Whisk would have four conference losses, us and Minny three, we would be in because of head to head over Minny.
So, by this Minny wins the West if they win in Kinnick?

That sounds fun.....:(

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
good grief I am not wanting to see this team on national tv in indy scoring 9 points with three kicks, and going 2-12 on third down conversions... and the other team scoring 45 points
Exactly, whoever the West rep is; they are going to get demolished by O$U.

Reactions: badger-007
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT