ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona Teacher Gets 20 Years

You have zero fvcking clue if this harmed him. For all anyone knows he could have been depressed and had no self esteem, and now is on top of the world and loves life because he's the kid who banged the hot teacher.

Seriously, how old are you?

You have zero fvcking clue if this harmed him. For all anyone knows he could have been depressed and had no self esteem, and now is on top of the world and loves life because he's the kid who banged the hot teacher.
This type of thinking is really deranged.

I personally got a kick out of the note that the father of the boy read to the teacher referring to her as a "dark shadow" and that his family will "defeat" her..................

tenor.gif

It's not rape when the boy wants to do it, FFS, it's a dream come true.

You don't think it's wrong for a 28 year old to have sex with a 13 year old?

How about if it was a 28 year old male and 13 year old girl?

Yes I do because he is 13. You seriously a sick asshole. Get help

I'm not seeing all the usual posters complaining about how men always get the maximum sentences while women get probation.

And? Not the same fvcking thing. Jesus Christ people.
Why? The 13 y.o. girl in this scenario was a willing participant. Perhaps as others stated she now has more self confidence because her handsome 20 something teacher gave her head.

Why? The 13 y.o. girl in this scenario was a willing participant. Perhaps as others stated she now has more self confidence because her handsome 20 something teacher gave her head.
If you don’t understand the difference you are a fvcking idiot and not worth my time. Quit being obtuse.

Reactions: MonsterDong
If you don’t understand the difference you are a fvcking idiot and not worth my time. Quit being obtuse.

Please don’t slink away. I really need you to explain the difference between a willing 13 year old boy and a willing 13 year old girl.

Such a well reasoned response. Scientifically girls mature at an early age than males physically, cognitively, and emotionally. The only reason people think this is acceptable is cultural norms and biases. Personally I don't think teachers should have sex with their students or that 28 year olds should have sex or oral sex with 13 year olds and I don't care what gender they are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT