ADVERTISEMENT

Armed Forces Bowl

Did Army not even get a bowl invite because they were 5-6 going into the Navy game?

I'll be honest. This is the least I have ever cared about bowl season. I am usually all over it.
There has been some entertaining games so far. Not last night mind you but some others. Lol

Reactions: McLovin32
Sic 'em Bears!!!!!

396811.jpg

aDmG_n04_400x400.png

It's apparently really miserable there - cold and especially windy. Glad the daughter (no pics) isn't there, trying to go to the game.

Did Army not even get a bowl invite because they were 5-6 going into the Navy game?

I'll be honest. This is the least I have ever cared about bowl season. I am usually all over it.

Some of the early match ups were just not good. Always have a slow start with meh games, but this year has been very off. I'd say it's also function of so many bowl games, definitely diluting the season. Too many 6-6 teams.

uf v #14 OSU, 6-6 vs a 9-3
#13 FSU v OU 9-3 vs 6-6.......

Why not a 6-6 and a 9-3 matchups? The bowl to conference tie ins blow many times.

Some of the early match ups were just not good. Always have a slow start with meh games, but this year has been very off. I'd say it's also function of so many bowl games, definitely diluting the season. Too many 6-6 teams.

Why not a 6-6 and a 9-3 matchups? The bowl to conference tie ins blow many times.

It would have been really fun to play against the Beavers!

Baylor doesn't seem enthused about a long game of run defense in the freezing cold.

Already very tired of them referring to the AF o line as the diesel. Stupid name.

Reactions: McLovin32

Yeah, I think for me it is just a hangover of the last game against Nebraska and everything that happened since.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
That inadvertent whistle shit is getting out of hand. Teams are getting screwed left and right this year it seems.

This game isn't necessarily close but it sure is fun to watch. Big hits and awesome game plan by Air Force so far.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT