ADVERTISEMENT

Arnold to compete at Journeymen April 9-10

Todd Conner

HR MVP
Dec 23, 2004

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!

It is great to be an Iowa Wrestling fan.

Go Hawks!

182 already I see.

Woke up with the flu and 103 temp Thurs. School nurse shut him down and pulled him from class. Hate it for him. But I would prefer him healthy than not. Sometimes parents make decisions kids don't like. But I have to admit, I truly find some of the ass-clownery regarding "ducking" rather humorous. But he IS a Hawk, so I would expect nothing less from the simpletons around here.

Woke up with the flu and 103 temp Thurs. School nurse shut him down and pulled him from class. Hate it for him. But I would prefer him healthy than not. Sometimes parents make decisions kids don't like. But I have to admit, I truly find some of the ass-clownery regarding "ducking" rather humorous. But he IS a Hawk, so I would expect nothing less from the simpletons around here.
That too bad coach phil...get him back to 100% and let the fur fly!

Reactions: 24 so far
Well, even at his age those damn kids are all germ spreaders! 😏

Hope the young man is feeling better soon.

Well, even at his age those damn kids are all germ spreaders! 😏

Hope the young man is feeling better soon.
Gabe, Chittum, Dellegata, Sasso, there's quite a few of them with the germs that missed this tournament. Kinda sucked. Gabe was looking forward to wresting Abdullaev from Kyrgystan. Took 3rd at Worlds last year. Have to catch him later.

And be sure to keep the snakes fed
As much as the kid and the snakes are costing me, I'm about ready to feed the kid to the snakes.... This last one he got is a needy handful.....
FP2hraAXEAEqZKc

As much as the kid and the snakes are costing me, I'm about ready to feed the kid to the snakes.... This last one he got is a needy handful.....
FP2hraAXEAEqZKc

Not a fan myself, but have to admit that is a beautiful animal. At least as much as a snake can be anyway. Still not going to find me anywhere near those things!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT