ADVERTISEMENT

Arrests of the Traitors coming in now

How people see Jan 6 clown show as anything other than modern day Reichtag Fire by the Uniparty to push more "Patriot Act" type of tyranny is beyond me. Wake up!

This was literally the headline in the media following this Astroturffed BS swallowed by literally everyone including the doorknobs at FOX.

"Representative Andy Kim cleans up the devastating wreckage left over from the Jan 6th Insurrection Riot"

Seriously? The dude is picking up plastic water bottles stacked on the Rotunda floor. Mind you this is after everyone in America watched the BLM Marxist dipsticks riots and burn crap all summer.

You buying this BS?
In your world are there any pictures of flags being used to beat cops, windows being smashed in and insurrectionists climbing through them, or any of that stuff? I just need clarification as to if you are a for real poster or not.

In your world are there any pictures of flags being used to beat cops, windows being smashed in and insurrectionists climbing through them, or any of that stuff? I just need clarification as to if you are a for real poster or not.

1*4NhFKMxr-qXodjYpxtiE0w.gif

You probably should have thought about that before you decided to break a bunch of laws. Your sense entitlement and hubris made you think you were immune from punishment. That and a raging narcissist urging you on from the White House.
Barnard should petition Donald Trump for financial relief. Let's see where that gets him.

Reactions: TheCainer
ADVERTISEMENT