ADVERTISEMENT

Arrests of the Traitors coming in now

The ONLY reason there is a "clock", is because ONE political party was complicit in the attacks, and does NOT want accountability.

Your position here is that you are siding with them, and with the seditionists.
Complicit in the attacks, that is funny as hell. A bunch of rabble making noise, this is why the left is a joke. OMG they were in the Capital and America almost fell, get a clue, no one is buying this except fellow leftists and Trump haters.

You used to at least pretend not to be stupid.

Why am I "bringing you into this" by quoting your own post? Did you in the last few minutes sustain a massive head wound?

Two personal attacks instead of just answering a question. What does my past have to do with Joe? It’s not like this is the first time he’s drug someone’s name through the mud on here.

Two personal attacks instead of just answering a question. What does my past have to do with Joe? It’s not like this is the first time he’s drug someone’s name through the mud on here.
909a481f-d96d-4bef-8718-afd30c4cf569_text.gif

JFC Joe the D's are in charge of the committee and if the R's gain control in the mid-terms the committee get's tossed.

This isn't hard to figure out.

Yes, that's exactly what I'd explained already.
The people actually and functionally behind the insurrection/sedition get to pardon themselves.
And you seem fine with that.

If you are not fine with that, then you should be pushing to help the Dems maintain control, so that the investigation can be completed w/o needing to do a "rush job", and allow people not complying with subpoenas to get away with it.

The people actually and functionally behind the insurrection/sedition get to pardon themselves.

If you are not fine with that, then you should be pushing to help the Dems maintain control, so that the investigation can be completed w/o needing to do a "rush job", and allow people not complying with subpoenas to get away with it.
I'm not "fine with it" Joe it's just reality.

Rush job? Seriously? How much time is needed? If you can’t prove anything of substance in 2 years, maybe there’s not enough there in the first place. My god, figure it out and be done with it. Dems just love constantly investigating.

Rush job? Seriously? How much time is needed?

What part of "subpoenas aren't being answered" is problematic for you to understand here?

They just learned of connections between Oath Keepers who have pleaded guilty to sedition and sitting Congresspersons. If they'd known that a year ago, the investigation would probably be over by now.

But as it stands, that Congressman hasn't answered a request for information from the committee.

The left in this thread remind me of the Monty Python "Holy Grail", cut off his arms, cut off his legs........come back here and fight! They are getting their asses beat day in and day out, and don't have the intelligence to realize it and tack on a different course. I love it.

I just hope the worlds longest circle…. doesn’t end with the worst case of blue…. you’ve ever seen

There is no ignoring of this. The cult is ready to try again and has the foundation laid across the land to do just that. What a sad citizen you are.
I’ve already outlined to you on several occasions that it is not possible. Ever. By anyone. You realize Dems provided $$$ to an “insurrectionist” for his campaign, correct? Why is that? Why would they fund someone who’s allegedly trying to undermine our democracy?

It is stunning that Barr is "in negotiations" to appear before the committee. He is a former AG. HIs loyalty should be to the Constitution, and to protecting the United States.
One good thing that has come out of the abortion that was the Trump Administration was more people talking about the AG being a non political position. Quite a few positions should be non political.

It is stunning that Barr is "in negotiations" to appear before the committee. He is a former AG. HIs loyalty should be to the Constitution, and to protecting the United States.
One good thing that has come out of the abortion that was the Trump Administration was more people talking about the AG being a non political position. Quite a few positions should be non political.
Just a RINO. Non ultra MAGA traitor!

Just a RINO. Non ultra MAGA traitor!

Barr claimed lots & lots of stuff that was outright false.

ADVERTISEMENT