ADVERTISEMENT

Arrests of the Traitors coming in now

Romona seems smart. Does she provide the make up of juries she finds acceptable in America? Does she know that the court officials, the lawyers, the judge, all go to great pains to steer clear of prejudicial jurors?
Only an emotional cripple like you would post this drivel. It appeals to your victimhood.

Romona seems smart. Does she provide the make up of juries she finds acceptable in America? Does she know that the court officials, the lawyers, the judge, all go to great pains to steer clear of prejudicial jurors?
Only an emotional cripple like you would post this drivel. It appeals to your victimhood.
Wow more disability bashing from you. You don’t like dissent against the groupthink? I posted it in a neutral position, don’t care either way. Life is not a novel or movie, quit acting like a character.

So, the brave insurrectionist son lives with his folks?
More weak sentences. They went in through a broken window. I’m fine with them both spending a year in prison.

Wha?

No updated links/stories on the multiple new counts of Seditious Conspiracy against the Proud Boys?

Wonder if Roger Stone needs a new diaper about now...

Reactions: lucas80
Wha?

No updated links/stories on the multiple new counts of Seditious Conspiracy against the Proud Boys?

Wonder if Roger Stone needs a new diaper about now...
He is banking on the, “I wasn’t even in DC on 1/6”, defense. That and a belief that worst case scenario things drag out to 2025 and he gets another pardon.

ADVERTISEMENT