ADVERTISEMENT

Arrests of the Traitors coming in now

Serious question: What are the odds of Trump pardoning all of these yahoos in the next 11 days?
That's the trick, isn't it? Are they rushing the arrests so they can be pardoned? Or so they can't say Biden had them arrested for political reasons?

Reactions: Torg
Serious question: What are the odds of Trump pardoning all of these yahoos in the next 11 days?
I have that fear, especially the clown from Arkansas who had his feet up on Pelosi's desk. That's the kind of personal insult that drives Trump. He would love to get one last chance to think that he'd insulted Nancy Pelosi.
The nuts and bolts part of this is that with under two weeks left there isn't much time to do the paperwork. The WH is a shell right now, and the people left working on pardons are undoubtedly working on stuff to protect the Trump family and his business interests.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheCainer and Torg
That's the trick, isn't it? Are they rushing the arrests so they can be pardoned? Or so they can't say Biden had them arrested for political reasons?
I'm not saying trump is smart, but if he were, I'd lay low on the pardons until there is no chance of impeachment or 25A

Reactions: Torg and seam
ADVERTISEMENT