ADVERTISEMENT

Arrests of the Traitors coming in now

I bet these idiots actually thought they wouldn’t face repercussions—that 45* would stay in office and subsequently decide not to charge them. That’s how far down they went into the rabbit hole.

I'm not saying trump is smart, but if he were, I'd lay low on the pardons until there is no chance of impeachment or 25A
Give up on that. The question is what will come first? Impeachment? 25A? BIden? I think Biden, because Pence is a coward, and the Congress is too slow. Trump will just have to leave for Mira Lago. Tough life.

I don't think he needs 10 years for that, if that's all he did.

10 years? I’m all in favor of punishing those that break the law, but 10 years is ridiculous. We should be working towards less jail time for all criminals, with the exception of violent offenders.

Reactions: z_ape
10 years? I’m all in favor of punishing those that break the law, but 10 years is ridiculous. We should be working towards less jail time for all criminals, with the exception of violent offenders.
No Trump executive order was desecration of federal property was 10 years on the Blacks last summer as they protested their right to live..Law and order!!!

The insurrectionists ended up killing a cop. Say you trespass with someone into a Hy-Vee for fun and when a cop shows up your buddy kills them—you yourself will likely get life in prison. And this was the Capitol building. The same elements were met in this situation.

So, 10 years to the guy putting his feet up on Nancy’s desk. Aren’t you the one also wanting accessory to murder charges for these people?
I didn't say that but I wouldn't mind it. What do you think should happen? Oh, you tried overthrow the government, but the sheriff in your redneck county never busted you smoking meth so here's a slap on the wrist?

The insurrectionists ended up killing a cop. Say you trespass with someone into a Hy-Vee for fun and when a cop shows up your buddy kills them—you yourself will likely get life in prison. And this was the Capitol building. The same elements were met in this situation.

Good luck getting convictions on 99% of those involved. Do you feel the same for all of the BLM rioters? Lock them all up, 10 years minimum.

Good luck getting convictions on 99% of those involved. Do you feel the same for all of the BLM rioters? Lock them all up, 10 years minimum.
They will be convicted for serious federal charges. Federal prosecution is a different game with almost a 100% conviction rate.
Go try and put your feet on the Resolute Desk and let us know how that works out. The 2nd and 3rd person in the line of succession for the presidency were 15 yards from Pelosi’s office.

And if the BLM rioters broke into the Capitol, absolutely, they should face serious charges. The rioters that overran the police station, if one killed a cop, I’d be all for murder charges for everyone one of them. Also, 45* is the one that signed an order for a 10 year sentence for destruction of federal property.

I didn't say that but I wouldn't mind it. What do you think should happen? Oh, you tried overthrow the government, but the sheriff in your redneck county never busted you smoking meth so here's a slap on the wrist?

I didn’t take the time to see who posted it, but turns out it was Chis. But it appears you agree with it. The 10 years was in reference to the guy with his feet up on Nancy’s desk. Do you really think most of those involved need to be locked up for a significant time?

Me, house arrest for a year. I’d rather keep prison for our violent criminals. I am 100% in favor of charging to the maximum anyone directly involved with the murder of the officer.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
I didn’t take the time to see who posted it, but turns out it was Chis. But it appears you agree with it. The 10 years was in reference to the guy with his feet up on Nancy’s desk. Do you really think most of those involved need to be locked up for a significant time?

Me, house arrest for a year. I’d rather keep prison for our violent criminals. I am 100% in favor of charging to the maximum anyone directly involved with the murder of the officer.

So you think the message that should be sent is that it's not that bad to try to lay siege to the Capitol. Nothing like selling drugs.

I'm in favor of more than 10 years for those trying to undermine our democracy.

Give up on that. The question is what will come first? Impeachment? 25A? BIden? I think Biden, because Pence is a coward, and the Congress is too slow. Trump will just have to leave for Mira Lago. Tough life.

He doesn’t and can’t live in mar a lago. He can only be there a certain number of days/year.

It doesn’t matter what we think. Trump’s law dictates it’s a minimum of 10 years for every person who set foot in the capitol.

I actually think it’ll be interesting to see if they include the journalists in that.

Reactions: Tom Paris
They will be convicted for serious federal charges. Federal prosecution is a different game with almost a 100% conviction rate.
Go try and put your feet on the Resolute Desk and let us know how that works out. The 2nd and 3rd person in the line of succession for the presidency were 15 yards from Pelosi’s office.

And if the BLM rioters broke into the Capitol, absolutely, they should face serious charges. The rioters that overran the police station, if one killed a cop, I’d be all for murder charges for everyone one of them. Also, 45* is the one that signed an order for a 10 year sentence for destruction of federal property.

My guess is that you weren’t in favor of it when he signed it, but you are all in now.

How about the murder of someone not a cop? Wasn’t there a murder within CHAZ/CHOP? Did you call for of all of the occupiers to face murder charges?

Look, Wednesday was a sad day for America. I don’t support Trump or anyone who participated in the assault on The Capital. Punish those most responsible. I just don’t agree with putting more people in jail unless it’s necessary. Locking everyone up isn’t the answer here. It’s ok to disagree. This is my opinion. I’m not telling you that you have to the same opinion.

My guess is that you weren’t in favor of it when he signed it, but you are all in now.

How about the murder of someone not a cop? Wasn’t there a murder within CHAZ/CHOP? Did you call for of all of the occupiers to face murder charges?

Look, Wednesday was a sad day for America. I don’t support Trump or anyone who participated in the assault on The Capital. Punish those most responsible. I just don’t agree with putting more people in jail unless it’s necessary. Locking everyone up isn’t the answer here. It’s ok to disagree. This is my opinion. I’m not telling you that you have to the same opinion.

If we sentence people like that man to 1 year house arrest, it will encourage more of that behavior. That is a very light sentence for what they tried to do. Please do yourself a favor and visit www.thedonald.win. That is who was in DC Wednesday. Not Jim from Shenandoah and Bruce from Harlan who like to go deer hunting and get annoyed when I say happy holidays.

Not 1 person who set foot in the Capitol was peaceful. I know you think you're making a clever point about the response to BLM protests, but you are not.

The fact that those on the left don’t see one ounce of hypocrisy in themselves, is amazing.

I am disgusted by the events on Wednesday. But that never seems to be enough. I must think like you do. It’s an all or nothing game with some of you.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
ADVERTISEMENT