ADVERTISEMENT

Arrests of the Traitors coming in now

The fact that those on the left don’t see one ounce of hypocrisy in themselves, is amazing.

I am disgusted by the events on Wednesday. But that never seems to be enough. I must think like you do. It’s an all or nothing game with some of you.
Disgusted by what? The raid of the Capitol or the protests calling for the election to be overturned and Trump to remain President? Or both?

The fact that those on the left don’t see one ounce of hypocrisy in themselves, is amazing.

I am disgusted by the events on Wednesday. But that never seems to be enough. I must think like you do. It’s an all or nothing game with some of you.

Every person who set foot in the capitol was breaking the law.

99% of people across the country marching for BLM broke no laws.

Do you really not see the difference.

Every person who set foot in the capitol was breaking the law.

99% of people across the country marching for BLM broke no laws.

Do you really not see the difference.

@HawkeyeShawn is a POS.

He is like a lot of others who claim to have never voted for Trump or support him that refuses to call him or his supporters out for anything.

Speaking of people who never call out trump or his supporters, the last year or so i have seen a bunch of self proclaimed “independents” reveal their true selves. They like the comfort of saying they are “independent” but will take pot shots at liberals all day, while not taking Trump to task and defending him on everything.

@HawkeyeShawn is a POS.

He is like a lot of others who claim to have never voted for Trump or support him that refuses to call him or his supporters out for anything.

Speaking of people who never call out trump or his supporters, the last year or so i have seen a bunch of self proclaimed “independents” reveal their true selves. They like the comfort of saying they are “independent” but will take pot shots at liberals all day, while not taking Trump to task and defending him on everything.

Like the “libertarians” who have nothing but vitriol for Democrats but are oddly silent during even the worst Republican f*ckup.

Like the “libertarians” who have nothing but vitriol for Democrats but are oddly silent during even the worst Republican f*ckup.
I honestly leaned/voted libertarian the last 8 years (i accept my pennance for not doing my part to defeat Trump in 2016). What drove me there was the republicans talking a big game about freedom and small government but using government to limit freedoms in regards to social issues.

The Trump administration, His republican enablers in congress, his response to COVID and his mouthbreathing supporters are what made me not only vote for straight ticket for the first time, but a straight ticket for the democrats this past year.

Last edited:
I honestly leaned/voted libertarian the last 8 years (i accept my pennance for not doing my part to defeat Trump in 2016). What drove me there was the republicans talking a big game about freedom and small government but using government to limit freedoms in regards to social issues.

The Trump administration, His republican enablers in congress and his response to COVID and his mouthbreathing supporters was what made me not only vote for straight ticket for the first time, but a straight ticket for the democrats this past year.

Glad to have you. The Democratic Party ain’t much, but it’s not the Republicans either.

I don't think he needs 10 years for that, if that's all he did.
LOL. If an armed BLM protester broke into the Capitol with the entire Congress present, broke into McConnell's office, pissed on his floor, sat in his chair and went through stuff on his desk, you'd be calling for the death penalty.

Of course, that guy would have been shot by 12 different guards and police officers before he got 3 steps into the building, so I guess this is a hypothetical.

LOL. If an armed BLM protester broke into the Capitol with the entire Congress present, broke into McConnell's office, pissed on his floor, sat in his chair and went through stuff on his desk, you'd be calling for the death penalty.

Of course, that guy would have been shot by 12 different guards and police officers before he got 3 steps into the building, so I guess this is a hypothetical.

Did the guy really piss on Pelosi's floor? I hadn't heard that.

• Haha
Reactions: blhawk and sob5
If these people were misguided, a jury of their peers will understand. That’s what’s beautiful about our country. The people are the deciders of fact.

"Misguided" has nothing to do with the statutes.

A jury of their peers will be instructed that this is NOT under consideration.
Did they do they crime, or not?

You don't get to shoot your neighbor and chop them up into tiny pieces, then claim "the devil made you do it and you were misguided"

You don't get to take part in a convenience store robbery, have a colleague pull a gun and shoot someone dead, and claim "you didn't know"; you're on the hook for the murder.

If these people were "misguided", then they go to jail. And they can testify as to WHO misguided them to get out earlier.

My guess is that you weren’t in favor of it when he signed it, but you are all in now.

How about the murder of someone not a cop? Wasn’t there a murder within CHAZ/CHOP? Did you call for of all of the occupiers to face murder charges?

Look, Wednesday was a sad day for America. I don’t support Trump or anyone who participated in the assault on The Capital. Punish those most responsible. I just don’t agree with putting more people in jail unless it’s necessary. Locking everyone up isn’t the answer here. It’s ok to disagree. This is my opinion. I’m not telling you that you have to the same opinion.

I don't favor murder charges for everyone in chaz/chop just like I don't favor murder charges for everyone in the capitol.

Considering that Georgia's next senator was arrested for praying while black in the capitol you are absolutely right.

Reactions: Torg and Tom Paris
Did the guy really piss on Pelosi's floor? I hadn't heard that.
There are reports that they took shits in some areas and then tracked it through the building. No idea whether Pelosi's office was involved. A reporter also said he saw one man pissing on the Capitol steps.

• Wow
Reactions: sob5 and Torg
I didn’t take the time to see who posted it, but turns out it was Chis. But it appears you agree with it. The 10 years was in reference to the guy with his feet up on Nancy’s desk. Do you really think most of those involved need to be locked up for a significant time?

Me, house arrest for a year. I’d rather keep prison for our violent criminals. I am 100% in favor of charging to the maximum anyone directly involved with the murder of the officer.
What happened yesterday must never happen again. If 10 years sends a message to future idiots...so be it. They are already threatening this isn't over. Make the point now.

So, 10 years to the guy putting his feet up on Nancy’s desk. Aren’t you the one also wanting accessory to murder charges for these people?
With good behavior I am fine if he gets out in 8 years or so.
1. We do not know what else that clown did. The video is being sifted through.
2. I doubt you would be cool with some bum coming into your office, rummaging through your work, and taking a few things on the way out. A lot of laws were broken, and there needs to be consequences.
3. A member of the Capitol Police was killed. This was not a lawn party.

I bet these idiots actually thought they wouldn’t face repercussions—that 45* would stay in office and subsequently decide not to charge them. That’s how far down they went into the rabbit hole.
This is Trumpism. The felt total impunity as they broke scores of laws, and assisted in the death of an officer of the law. They had been told it was okay by the president, so I can understand their bloated sense of significance.

I didn’t take the time to see who posted it, but turns out it was Chis. But it appears you agree with it. The 10 years was in reference to the guy with his feet up on Nancy’s desk. Do you really think most of those involved need to be locked up for a significant time?
Yes.

Sedition is a serious crime.

It's not about someone "putting their feet up on someone's desk", it's breaking into a secure area where their are documents and information that can compromise national security.

Dude should literally never get out of jail.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

What would be fun to watch would be seeing the cumulative wealth of the community around Mar a Lago taking Trump to court and him discovering he can't simply outlast them.
That community is filled with people who have way more money than him, and are willing to piss some of it away. I read a story a week or so ago that one resident has already filed a complaint with the city putting them on notice that they must enforce the contract. Because of the historic nature of the property I think the city had to sign off on some aspects of the deal. Some city clerk is going to have a tough decision to make pretty soon. My prediction is Trump will not be classy about it.
And, it's been mentioned, he has other properties in the area. He just enjoys the prestige and the big shot persona he gets to put on at Mar A Lago.

What "hypocrisy"?

When have "liberals" invaded the Capitol and taken over offices, requiring legislators to evacuate and preventing them from performing Constitutionally provisioned duties?

When?

Sedition is in our legal code. If you cannot do the time, don't do the crime.

You're more triggered by the word "Retard" than you are by people who tried to overthrow your own government. THAT is the epitome of "hypocrisy"

The fact that you keep forgetting that these people weren’t part of a random protest/riot but instead a coup attempt is amazing. Is it intentional or are you stupid?

ADVERTISEMENT