ADVERTISEMENT

Arrests of the Traitors coming in now

1 step at a time to MAGA

Say it isn't so!

robert-palmer-simply-irresistible.gif

As noted, many many times already: Congress and the 1/6 committee have access to VOLUMES of information (texts, emails, etc) that the DOJ could only DREAM of collecting by this point.

And DOJ will have access to ALL of it.

Reactions: Chishawk1425

A vote for the GOP these days is basically a vote for fascism.
They will toss Liz Cheney and Kinzinger to the side, as voices who speak out against it.

The only way to root this out of the Republican party is to eliminate them from power, until they rebuild their party into something resembling actual conservatism.

I wonder if this is why Roger Stone pled the 5th and Alex Jones / Michael Flynn are trying so hard to avoid showing up before the committee?
Courts should be turning those cases around within days, now that they see what the "strategy" is.

Judicial branch holds no jurisdiction over Congressional investigations.
Lock Flynn up until he decides to show.

Reactions: TheCainer
Weird that some people think they don't get a fair shot from cops. This guy was hiding in plain sight.

Beat me to it on this one. She hasn’t been arrested, but at least she has lost her job. I can’t wait for her to became a celebrity on the far right. A victimized cop. Greg Abbott is probably winding up the faux rage over how his system failed to protect a worker with a legitimate grievance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT