ADVERTISEMENT

Arrests of the Traitors coming in now

Yep

That'll be the little "lie detector bulb" that will let us all know they knew and now know what they were doing was a criminal act.
WH spokesperson Judd Deere received a subpoena today, too. Now that more and more has come out, more testimony and more document dumps, we'll see if pleading the 5th replaces executive privilege in some of the responses.

I wonder how many of the people you guys have jerked off over getting jail time have done their time and already moved on in the year since you have had this thread.

Interesting that Trump is now openly offering pardons to the insurrectionists during stops on his grifting tour. Tragic to see the opinion of GOP members who think the insurrectionists are being treated unfairly.
Note the language at the end. It isn’t Trump who is being persecuted, well, he cries about that. It’s his supporters. They are being so unfairly attacked!
https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/30/politics/trump-rally-texas/index.html

How people see Jan 6 clown show as anything other than modern day Reichtag Fire by the Uniparty to push more "Patriot Act" type of tyranny is beyond me. Wake up!

This was literally the headline in the media following this Astroturffed BS swallowed by literally everyone including the doorknobs at FOX.

"Representative Andy Kim cleans up the devastating wreckage left over from the Jan 6th Insurrection Riot"

Seriously? The dude is picking up plastic water bottles stacked on the Rotunda floor. Mind you this is after everyone in America watched the BLM Marxist dipsticks riots and burn crap all summer.

You buying this BS?

How people see Jan 6 clown show as anything other than modern day Reichtag Fire by the Uniparty to push more "Patriot Act" type of tyranny is beyond me. Wake up!

This was literally the headline in the media following this Astroturffed BS swallowed by literally everyone including the doorknobs at FOX.

"Representative Andy Kim cleans up the devastating wreckage left over from the Jan 6th Insurrection Riot"

Seriously? The dude is picking up plastic water bottles stacked on the Rotunda floor. Mind you this is after everyone in America watched the BLM Marxist dipsticks riots and burn crap all summer.

You buying this BS?
You are the problem

You are the problem
Sure I am. You need to move beyond Red and Blue teams my man. The Uniparty is one big powerful team and you ain't in it.

Always amazed at you guys proclaiming your "The Resistance." What exactly are you resisting? As far as I can tell your on the same side as all branches of government, every single bureaucratic agency, Hollywood, All of Big Media, Big Tech, Fortune 500 companies, Big Banks, The Fed, Wall Street, The UN, World Bank, All NGO's, All Sports, All the Big hedge funds, All the intelligence agencies....ect......extrapolate it out...everyone knows the score.

So, I ask you, what in the Hell are you resisting? It's beyond idiotic, you guys control everything.

Sure I am. You need to move beyond Red and Blue teams my man. The Uniparty is one big powerful team and you ain't in it.

Always amazed at you guys proclaiming your "The Resistance." What exactly are you resisting? As far as I can tell your on the same side as all branches of government, every single bureaucratic agency, Hollywood, All of Big Media, Big Tech, Fortune 500 companies, Big Banks, The Fed, Wall Street, The UN, World Bank, All NGO's, All Sports, All the Big hedge funds, All the intelligence agencies....ect......extrapolate it out...everyone knows the score.

So, I ask you, what in the Hell are you resisting? It's beyond idiotic, you guys control everything.

Take your tinfoiled hat and your Italian satellites and Jewish space lasers and go **** yourself. I'm team USA. You are a miscreant ****wagon who should be expelled from the country in place of a migrant.

Take your tinfoiled hat and your Italian satellites and Jewish space lasers and go **** yourself. I'm team USA. You are a miscreant ****wagon who should be expelled from the country in place of a migrant.
Italian satellites? Thats a new one.

You seem like a nice guy generally and I'll let you in on a secret. Your debating premise is based on subjectivism and emotion. That's why there is a major disconnect from what you learned in school and what you encounter out in the real world. Unlike in school or political science class the real world is set up on objective knowledge that is backed up by legal and ultimately physical force.

People like to pretend like the US is just another country. It's not. The existence and creation of the United States absolutely turned the world upside down.. The US is the first country in the history of the world to base it's entire structure around the God given (Inherent) rights of the individual and to codify it into it's legal system and Federalist system of government .The solidification of private property rights and the idea that the individual is a sovereign being with free will is what ultimately pisses everyone off. They can't cope with the underlying philisophical underpinnings of the US. EVERYTHING in the US governmental and legal structure is based on private property rights.

The US Constitution is in its essence a negative document. It does not grant rights in any way. It literally restricts the rights of the government and the "Mob" to throttle or restrict your rights in any way.

This is why it pisses people (The World) off. Most Constitutions or founding documents around the world are structured where people derive their rights from the government. This is the antitheses of the philosophical underpinnings and founding of the US.

All US citizens individual rights are derived from private property rights. This is extrapolated throughout the actual Federal structure of our government. Its intention was created to push the political power as far down to the individual citizen as possible, this is manifested in states rights and local control.

In my opinion almost all the stress currently experienced in the world is because there is a major philosophical question that is being asked of everyone on the planet.

It's the age old question. Do you believe in centralized power in the few or do you believe in the chaotic diffused nature of the free market, free will and individual choice.

Interesting that Trump is now openly offering pardons to the insurrectionists during stops on his grifting tour. Tragic to see the opinion of GOP members who think the insurrectionists are being treated unfairly.
Note the language at the end. It isn’t Trump who is being persecuted, well, he cries about that. It’s his supporters. They are being so unfairly attacked!
https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/30/politics/trump-rally-texas/index.html

Now that he has said it out loud, EVERY 2024 GOP candidate will need to follow suit.

Reactions: lucas80 and HawkMD
Italian satellites? Thats a new one.

You seem like a nice guy generally and I'll let you in on a secret. Your debating premise is based on subjectivism and emotion. That's why there is a major disconnect from what you learned in school and what you encounter out in the real world. Unlike in school or political science class the real world is set up on objective knowledge that is backed up by legal and ultimately physical force.

People like to pretend like the US is just another country. It's not. The existence and creation of the United States absolutely turned the world upside down.. The US is the first country in the history of the world to base it's entire structure around the God given (Inherent) rights of the individual and to codify it into it's legal system and Federalist system of government .The solidification of private property rights and the idea that the individual is a sovereign being with free will is what ultimately pisses everyone off. They can't cope with the underlying philisophical underpinnings of the US. EVERYTHING in the US governmental and legal structure is based on private property rights.

The US Constitution is in its essence a negative document. It does not grant rights in any way. It literally restricts the rights of the government and the "Mob" to throttle or restrict your rights in any way.

This is why it pisses people (The World) off. Most Constitutions or founding documents around the world are structured where people derive their rights from the government. This is the antitheses of the philosophical underpinnings and founding of the US.

All US citizens individual rights are derived from private property rights. This is extrapolated throughout the actual Federal structure of our government. Its intention was created to push the political power as far down to the individual citizen as possible, this is manifested in states rights and local control.

In my opinion almost all the stress currently experienced in the world is because there is a major philosophical question that is being asked of everyone on the planet.

It's the age old question. Do you believe in centralized power in the few or do you believe in the chaotic diffused nature of the free market, free will and individual choice.

The framers of our Constitution centered individual rights based on "The Constitution". Yes, they did say "certain inalienable rights", but at the time, those only applied to white people.

The government is "us".

And that formula is common to most democracies, not formed around "property rights" - Rule of Law.

THAT is the reason you have strongmen like Putin trying to undermine them. They want centralized power not "in a government", but in a single person or "elites" who are above the law. And they are convincing Republicans that it's a "better formula" than our written Constitution and Rule of Law.

ADVERTISEMENT