ADVERTISEMENT

As The Legendary Vince Lombardi Was Famous For Saying...

Each Summer, Coach Vince Lombardi would tell his
players at camp: Here are your priorities this season

1. God
2. Family
3. Green Bay Packers.

Reactions: TennesseeWaltz1
I can promise you, this came all the way from the top. Your commander in chief made this happen or at least made it known to those in charge that it would happen one way or the other.

Reactions: TennesseeWaltz1
I really can't believe this at this point. That's outrageous if true.
Why wouldn't you believe it? Pay attention to what has been going on for years and this makes perfect sense. many people called it at the time of the terror attack when it came out that a soldier returned fire.

This administration could not allow something like this to go without a punishment. He couldn't allow a precedent to be set. Never let a tragedy go to waste is the liberal motto

I do pay attention but it hasn't happened yet. Let's see what actually happens first.

I do pay attention but it hasn't happened yet. Let's see what actually happens first.
Isn't the fact that they are moving forward with it at this point enough for you?

Maybe, just maybe, someone may be able to intervene and stop this.

but if they do, it is kind of like what happened after Obama refused for 4 days to lower the flag to half staff after these soldiers were killed. There was enough outrage that he had to do it or face a PR night mare.

so don't mistake their intentions for being a good thing. These people are dispicable

So people are getting pissed because Allen West got a text message? Like Iamm said, why don't we hold off our outrage until something a bit more concrete happens.

So people are getting pissed because Allen West got a text message? Like Iamm said, why don't we hold off our outrage until something a bit more concrete happens.
Nah. This way when he isn't charged (duh) the nuts can claim they prevented the charges.

Reactions: BABiscuit
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT