ADVERTISEMENT

Asa Hutchinson gets it

lucas80

HB King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
Announcing now that he wants changes made to the religious freedom law just passed in Arkansas. He's sending it back to the legislature.

Conservative ideas always die when the sun shines on them. And that's a great thing.

Originally posted by lucas80:
Announcing now that he wants changes made to the religious freedom law just passed in Arkansas. He's sending it back to the legislature.
I'm sure WalMart coming out against this had nothing to do with it.

Originally posted by Panic1769:

Originally posted by lucas80:
I'm sure WalMart coming out against this had nothing to do with it.
Whatever the reason, it's the right move. A shame he didn't oppose it before it blew up in the the bigots' faces. He coulda been a statesman.

Is he thinking about a VP run? This won't hurt him.

Originally posted by ottumwan in tx:
there is nothing bigoted about religious freedom
Can you back that up? There's lots of bigoted aspects to various religions, usually towards women and other religions. If we are going to cry for religious freedom, let's go all the way. I dare you to stand up for complete religious freedom or admit the concept is inherently bigoted.

Originally posted by naturalmwa:

Originally posted by ottumwan in tx:
there is nothing bigoted about religious freedom
Can you back that up? There's lots of bigoted aspects to various religions, usually towards women and other religions. If we are going to cry for religious freedom, let's go all the way. I dare you to stand up for complete religious freedom or admit the concept is inherently bigoted.
it's because I take issue with the word, "bigot", like , it depends on what, "is", is

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT