ADVERTISEMENT

Ashley Hinson hospitalized in Cedar Rapids with kidney infection

cigaretteman

HR King
May 29, 2001
Iowa U.S. Rep. Ashley Hinson of Marion was hospitalized Sunday night in Cedar Rapids and is being treated for a kidney infection, according to a statement from her chief of staff.

"Congresswoman Hinson was admitted to UnityPoint St. Luke's Hospital yesterday evening where she is being treated for a kidney infection. She is looking forward to being back on the road soon,“ Jimmy Peacock, Hinson’s chief of staff said in a statement Monday morning.

Hinson, a Republican running for re-election to a second term in Iowa’s new 2nd Congressional District, is scheduled to debate Democratic challenger and state Sen. Liz Mathis of Hiawatha Tuesday night at 7 p.m. on Iowa PBS.

Advertisement

Hinson appeared at a rally Saturday with U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, in Iowa Falls as part of Cruz’s Take Back America bus tour ahead of the midterm elections

Actually, that's not true. They're eligible for fehbp plans, and generally pay about 25% of premium costs.

They don't have those plans anymore. The have gold level ACA plans, which are better than most people's.

I had my medical event 3 years ago, and our out of pocket max was $11,000. I am almost done paying it off. I bet she doesn't have anything like that.

No fetus in the history of mankind has been viable at 6 weeks. So clearly her heartbeat bill is not based in science. If not for religion, then what? Does Kimmy simply like laws with no basis in reality?
Just because it isn't viable doesn't mean it is not innocent human life with a heartbeat. We all needed our mothers before and long after viability.

This news really shook me up today. I even texted my old prayer group to ask for help.

Just because it isn't viable doesn't mean it is not innocent human life with a heartbeat. We all needed our mothers before and long after viability.
It's a fetus. It's not a baby. Google what a 6 week old fetus looks like. It looks like a tadpole. Absolutely no part of it is self sustainable or fully formed. If potentiality is your test then a zygote is a baby. Hell sperm should be a baby then.

I love it that so many white trash MAGAS care so much about a fetus, when they neglect their own children. They don't have money for their kids, but they have plenty of money for a 30 pack of Natty Ice and a carton of marlboros.
You have statistics to back up this wild claim?

You have statistics to back up this wild claim?

Yeah, go down to DHS or your local liqour store and see how many MAGAS are there. Not hard.

EDIT: I have worked a ton in family law, juvenile law, and criminal law. I think I know what I'm talking about. I've seen more shite-bag parents than this board combined.

Reactions: Thunderlips71
Trump stickers, Confederate Flags, etc.
Yeah I can’t remember the last time I saw something like that near me….. likely a poor decision to flash the confederate flag in my area. If I do head out to these places, I’m guessing I’ll see a whole bunch of Biden voters. I’ll let you know how it goes.

ADVERTISEMENT